Slips and Falls
Savannah, Atlanta, and Athens Slip & Fall Attorneys
If you are Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident, the negligent property owner may be held financially liable for your injury, including medical care, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and lost income.
Here are some types of property owner negligence that can cause a person being injured in a Slip and Fall Accident:
- Slippery or uneven pavement, sidewalks, stairs, or other walking surfaces
- Overly steep entryways or driveways
- Poor lighting conditions
- Poorly built or maintained objects
- Blocked aisles
In Slip and Fall Accident cases, time is an extremely important factor. You need to react quickly, or the accident scene may change and evidence crucial to your case may disappear. If you are injured in a slip and fall incident, there are several steps you should take:
- Report the incident to the proper authorizes – make an incident report.
- Take pictures of the scene – location, cause of incident, time of day, etc.
- Get immediate medical care – make sure you attend any follow-up appointments!
- Contact The Brown Firm as soon as possible after the incident.
Slip and Fall Cases Can Be Complicated!
Unfortunately, just showing your injuries may not be enough. You need to prove that the property owner or manager was aware of the dangerous or defective condition and had adequate time to repair it.
You must also prove that you were not aware that you were entering a dangerous area. We can help!
If you have been injured in a Slip and Fall Accident, contact Georgia's Best Personal Injury Lawyers at The Brown Firm in Savannah, Atlanta, or Athens who can help you prove your case and obtain full compensation for you.