Georgia Car Accident Lawyer
Hiring a Georgia Car Accident Lawyer
Representing Car Accident Victims Across Georgia
One poor decision made by a negligent driver can completely change your life. You can sustain property damage and a severe accident injury that requires surgery, extensive medical care, and substantial medical expenses.
When medical bills start adding up but you can’t go back to work, you need the help of an experienced car accident lawyer that can help you recover from the lost income.
I was rear-ended and didn’t know what to do, but I searched for a Car Accident Attorney in Atlanta and found The Brown Firm. They walked me through everything and made sure I was taken care of during the whole process.
You deserve maximum compensation for your injuries as an accident client, but getting it won’t be easy. The experienced car accident attorneys at The Brown Firm can help you receive accident compensation to reimburse you for your medical expenses and damages.
We’ve handled numerous cases for injury victims in Georgia, and our car accident lawyers will deal with your insurance company to get you the compensation you deserve.
An accident victim must do their due diligence and make sure that the correct individual is handling their case. If you have been injured in a car accident, the auto injury lawyers at The Brown Firm are the best in Georgia.
What sets us apart from other firms is managing member, Harry Brown, Jr., DC, JD. His background as a practicing chiropractor, knowledge of Georgia law, connections with local medical professionals, and vast legal experience makes The Brown Firm unlike other Georgia car accident law firms.
Our legal team has decades of expertise with personal injury cases resulting from car accidents and will represent you with diligence and care. We understand the challenges you face following a car accident, from physical injuries to negotiating with the at-fault driver’s insurance provider.
Allow The Brown Firm to handle the lengthy paperwork and the insurance company so you can concentrate on your recovery.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Georgia
Auto accidents in Georgia can occur for various reasons, but certain factors tend to contribute to collisions more often than others.
You should always try to stay focused and alert while driving to prevent a motor vehicle collision to avoid any car accidents that could occur.
The leading causes of auto collisions in Georgia are:
- Hazardous Road Conditions
- Distracted Driving
- Heavy Traffic
- Road Construction
- Unsafe Lane Changes
- Head-on Collisions
- Dangerous or Illegal Turns
- Defective Vehicles or Safety Equipment
- Aggressive Driving
- Drunk Driving
- Left Hand Turns
- Weather Conditions
- Following Too Closely
- Failing To Yield the Right of Way
Contact The Brown Firm if you’ve been involved in a car accident in Georgia. Our experienced lawyers have settled countless auto accident claims and will help you obtain the financial compensation you deserve from the at-fault party. The responsible party should have to pay for their negligence.
What Should You Do After a Georgia Car Accident?
What you do directly after a car accident can affect not only your health but your legal claim. If you were involved in an auto accident in Georgia, there are many steps to follow.
- Check for injuries to see if anyone needs medical treatment.
- If anyone involved in the crash is injured, call 911 and tell them you need an ambulance.
- If you can still drive your car, move it to a safe spot and make sure you aren’t blocking traffic. Otherwise, leave the accident scene alone until police arrive to complete an official accident report.
- While you’re waiting for the police to arrive, get the names and contact information of everyone involved, including any witnesses.
- Exchange insurance policy information and contact information but don’t talk about the accident or act accusatory. Unless you stick to the facts of what happened, the negligent party could construe anything you say as admitting fault.
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the accident scene, damage to the vehicles involved, and any visible injuries.
- Write down all the details you can remember from the accident. The more evidence you have, the better chance you will receive a fair settlement in your personal injury claim.
- If you don’t need emergency medical attention, see an accident doctor as soon as possible, even if you aren’t experiencing any symptoms. Car accidents sometimes cause internal damage or soft tissue injuries with delayed-onset symptoms, so getting checked out by a doctor is vital for your health.
- Be sure to get copies of all of your medical records to give to your attorney. Without proof of your injuries soon after your accident, it will be hard to win maximum compensation in your accident claim.
- You also need to notify your insurance company of the accident, but only tell them the facts of what happened and don’t mention fault.
- Finally, contact the legal team at The Brown Firm. An auto accident lawyer from our Georgia law firm experienced in accident lawsuits gives you the best chance of successfully resolving your case.
For Maximum Compensation, You Need a Georgia Auto Accident Lawyer
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident, you need to contact a personal injury lawyer right away to hold the at-fault party accountable. For decades, The Brown Firm’s injury attorneys have represented Georgia auto accident victims all throughout Georgia.
Serious injuries, such as brain injuries, spinal injuries, and whiplash, are common in car accidents. When victims are harmed in an auto collision, our attorneys assist them in receiving fair compensation. And since we work on a contingency fee basis, you don’t pay us anything until we win your case.
Your personal injury attorney will do all of the heavy lifting so you can focus on healing.
We know that dealing with an automobile accident can be a stressful time. Simply contact The Brown Firm if you or a family member requires legal representation. With an experienced attorney on your case, you can rest assured that we will handle the insurance adjusters and take advantage of all sources of compensation.
Contact The Brown Firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation about your claim.
Ready to Talk to a Georgia Lawyer Who Has Your Back?
Communities Our Auto Accident Attorneys Serve Throughout Georgia
Country Club Estates
North Druid Hills
Contact The Brown Firm
Get the Answers and Compensation You Deserve
You’ll notice the difference when you contact The Brown Firm! Our local dedicated attorneys want to help you recover and rebuild.
Schedule your free consultation by calling (800) 529-1441 or completing our simple online form.