Georgia Workers Compensation Attorney Near Me
Our Lawyers Proudly Serve the Following Georgia Communities:
Atlanta | Marietta | Alpharetta | Stone Mountain | Duluth | Lithonia | Sandy Springs | Decatur | Druid Hills | College Park | Dunwoody | Norcross | McDonough | Douglasville | Fayetteville | Jonesboro | Smyrna | Riverdale | Lawrenceville | Johns Creek | Savannah | Thunderbolt | Garden City | Isle of Hope | Pooler | Montgomery | Bloomingdale | Bluffton | Richmond Hill | Vernonburg | Wilmington Island | Skidaway Island | Athens | Gainesville | Winder | Monroe | Loganville | Snellville | Sugar Hill
Were you searching for an experienced Workers Compensation Attorney Near Me? Welcome to The Brown Firm where it pays to get well!
We represent those who have been injured due to the negligence of others. If you have suffered from a Work-Related Injurybecause of neglect, we provide each of our workers' compensation case clients with a Free Consultation to help go over your injuries and help you receive the compensation you deserve.
What should you do after a Work Injury Occurs?
Workplace Injuries range from something minor that heals in a few days, to major injuries that may never heal. Injured workers in Georgia face a complex process, including denial of claims, low settlement offers, and delayed payments.
If you were injured on the job, there are several steps you should take:
- Contact your immediate supervisor to give a written description of the accident.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible. You will need to explain that you were injured at work, and make sure you attend your follow-up appointments.
- Obtain all medical records associated with the accident.
- Contact The Brown Firm as soon as possible to handle your Workers Compensation Claim.
Workers Compensation Covers
If you have suffered an injury from work, you may be entitled to receive compensation for:
- Lost Wages
- Medical Expenses
- Permanent Partial Disability Funds
Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Georgia will help you file your Workers Compensation Claim in order to obtain the money you deserve for you injuries.
Types of Injuries that are Covered
When filing a workers compensation claim keep in mind that the types of injuries that will be covered include:
- Pre-existing conditions that are made worse by the work place.
- Injuries that result from physical or mental strain caused by the work environment.
- Injuries causes at work due to negligent up keep of the facility.
- Diseases that are contracted by consistent exposure to a toxin from a normal work environment.
Filing a Workers' Compensation Claim in Georgia
In order to file a workers compensation claim, our attorneys will need to:
- Determine where exactly the injury took place
- Employment verification
- Prove the injury was indeed work-related
- Determine amount earned in wages
We will guide you through the process of filing a claim to make sure all of the proper paper work is filled out correctly and in a timely manner.
Hiring an Attorney from The Brown Firm
Our Workers' Compensation Injury Lawyers in our offices throughout Georgia take the time and effort to evaluate your unique situation, and then establish the best approach based on your needs. It is this unique customer service approach that sets us apart from other law firms firms:
- You’ll be provided with a free consultation with one of our legal experts
- We make sure you understand all of your options
- Your legal team will provide you with regular case updates
- We will return your calls
If you have suffered from a injury at work and wish to file a Work Injury Claim, our Workers' Compensation attorneys Near You will provide the necessary legal help you are looking for to obtain the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Click on the link below for a free consultation!