The Brown Firm's expert car accident injury lawyers in Winterville, GA, can help fight for your deserved compensation if you or a family member suffered a minor or severe loss in a car crash that was not your fault.
Auto wreck victims are usually entitled to compensation, so let our personal injury attorneys help you receive your deserved benefits for damages, pain, and suffering.
Over the past decade, our personal injury law firm has established itself with prominent trial attorneys successfully winning injury cases and protecting victims' rights.
We are the leading personal injury law firm in Winterville, GA, with a staff dedicated to helping the people of Georgia who are suffering from an injury due to carelessness.
Our Georgia personal injury law firm is fully committed to protecting your legal and financial rights. With our firm's unique approach, you will know that your case is getting the right amount of time and attention that it fully deserves.
Let our experienced and aggressive car accident injury lawyers protect your interests so that you can concentrate on your health and recovery.
Click on the link below to speak with one of our expert car accident injury lawyers. They will provide you with an entirely Free Consultation to understand how our firm can best assist you with your car crash injury case.
Steps You Should Take After a Motor Accident Injury
Most automobile accident sufferers are entitled to some amount of compensation for injuries and damages. If you have been in an accident that was not your fault, it is essential to follow these tips:
- Call the Police Immediately
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk to Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Hire an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Winterville, GA
You should seek prompt medical care following an automotive accident, even if you do not feel injured immediately after. Injuries often take days or even weeks to appear after being involved in a collision.
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries after an auto accident, and symptoms have an onset of 24 hours or longer. Whiplash symptoms include low back and neck pain, headaches, and dizziness, which can be long-lasting medical issues that create further health problems later if left untreated.
Some of the most common reasons people are involved in car accidents recently are due to distracted driving. Below is a list of common reasons drivers are distracted.
Look for these signs when filing a personal injury claim against the negligent driver:
- Drinking or Eating
- Talking on the Phone
- Applying Makeup
- Programming a GPS
- Changing the Radio
If the reckless actions of a distracted driver caused your car accident, you should inform an experienced auto accident attorney in Winterville as soon as possible. This valuable information could potentially help win your personal injury claim.
Common Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
Auto accidents can cause very serious injuries that require extensive treatment and therapy for the victim to recover. It is quite common for any of the following injuries to occur during an accident:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Low Back Injuries
- Knee Injuries
- Lacerations and Bruises
The Brown Firm attorneys always recommend accident victims get immediate medical attention. Not only does this benefit your health and well-being, but it is also crucial for your accident claim.
If you want to file a claim for compensation after your accident, having your injuries diagnosed and treated in a timely manner will make it easier to get your medical expenses covered.
If your injuries are the result of an accident involving a semi-truck, contact our Winterville Truck Accident Lawyers to help you protect your financial and legal rights.
How Our Accident Injury Lawyers Can Help Best Serve You
Our car accident injury attorneys in Winterville, Georgia, will properly evaluate your particular circumstance and establish the best plan of action based on your individual needs. This dedicated and caring customer service approach sets us apart from other personal injury law firms in the state of Georgia.
The attorneys at The Brown Firm will assist you by:
- Scheduling a free consultation to discuss the nature of your car accident case and the compensation opportunities
- Reviewing your compensation opportunities and settlement options
- Fully explaining your legal rights, so you understand
- Promptly returning your phone calls and emails
- Consistently updating you on the details of your case
Our automobile accident injury lawyers will get the compensation you deserve for the following damages:
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Property Damage
- Quality of Life
- Medical Bills
Tactics the Insurance Company Will Use to Try and Deny Your Claim
- Offer an Early Settlement: If you do not hire an attorney immediately after your accident, the insurance company will try to get you to agree to an early settlement. If you decide to a settlement without knowing the full extent of your injuries and damages, you won't have another opportunity to get the compensation you deserve.
- Place Blame on You: The insurance company will often try to place partial or complete blame on you, denying your claim for compensation. If you are not careful, they will try to get you to admit fault on a recorded line.
- Claim That Your Injuries Didn't Happen in the Accident: If you wait to get medical treatment, the insurance company will try to say your injuries did not happen during the accident. This is why it is crucial to get immediate medical care after being involved in a car wreck.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Insurance adjusters are highly trained and skilled at using any tactic they can to get you to accept a lower settlement amount than you deserve.
If you want to ensure your legal rights are protected during this difficult time, make sure to hire an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible.
Contact Georgia's Best Team of Auto Accident Injury Litigation Attorneys
Our firm prides itself on the fact that each of our valued clients has specific goals, and we listen carefully and strive to achieve those goals. Whether those goals are to seek proper medical treatment, be compensated for time missed at work, or properly repair any damaged property, such as a destroyed vehicle, our firm works tirelessly to help you.
Protect yourself and loved ones after a car crash in Winterville, Georgia. Let our attorneys fight to get your deserved compensation for a collision caused by someone else's negligent driving.
Our expert lawyers have over 30 years of experience dealing with car accident injury cases in Georgia. Now that you have found the best legal team in the state of Georgia, it is time to schedule a free phone or in-office consultation to discuss your case and how we can help you win it!
If you were involved in an automobile accident and need legal help, contact the Top Car Accident Attorneys in Winterville, Georgia, today for a free consultation. Start getting the results you deserve.