When you suffer physical injury, financial loss or emotional trauma in an accident that wasn't your fault, you need the help of a Personal Injury Attorney in Gainesville, GA.
The Brown Firm will work closely with you and your family throughout the duration of your case. We believe a successful law firm puts their clients specific needs first taking a personal approach to each unique injury case.
Our Georgia personal injury law firm has successfully handled many cases just like yours, gaining favorable outcomes for many injured victims.
We cannot change or heal your wounds, but we can begin to put you on the road to recovery by getting you just compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Click the link below now to speak with an Attorney for a Free Consultation!
At The Brown firm we are on a mission to fight for those injured from a variety of ways including:
- Motorcycle Accidents, and the injuries that follow such as, iSpinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries,
Whiplash and severe back pain.
- Car Accidents resulting in life-changing injuries including Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including, childbirth mistakes, misdiagnosis, Birth Injuries, surgical errors, prescription errors or nursing mistakes
- Wrongful Death as a consequence of an Auto Accidents, medical malpractice or premises liability
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
Immediately after our legal team accepts your case we will identify the individual or at fault-party(s), recover relevant medical records, file your case with the appropriate courts, and develop a discover strategy.
- Our lawyers work for you: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to answer any of your questions and concerns. We represent your best interests, and your needs are our priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All details and discussions about your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will contact you and review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Georgia personal injury cases have statutes of limitations that typically last for a two year period that you may begin a lawsuit. Do not jeopardize your legal rights, make sure you contact an experienced lawyer before it is too late!
Don't Sabotage Your Case. Don't be fooled by insurance companies, they are in the business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him.Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
Costs associated with most Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys can be exorbitant, and clients are often required to pay up front before any work has been completed.
This may create increased financial stress to an already upsetting situation. At The Brown Firm, we do not demand any payment from you unless we receive just compensation during the agreement process.
Do not wait to get in contact with our law office if you have been involved in an incident resulting in injury.
Protect Your Rights With The Brown Firm
We offer a free case evaluation and complementary legal help. There is no case too difficult or too insignificant for our legal team to handle.If we are unable to get the results you need, you will not have to worry
about paying extensive fees.
Do not underestimate the value of financial compensation that may be possible to you for your personal loss and suffering. You are in capable hands with The Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Gainesville at your disposal; they will work until the case is closed, and the right outcome is achieved.
Get in touch with our top Gainesville, Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys today to learn more about our legal services and how we can help you.