When you become involved in an accident that was caused by another's negligence, contacting a Personal Injury Attorney is your best chance at obtaining the benefits that you deserve.
Suffering from a physical injury can cause emotional and financial hardships that you should not have to go through alone.
When you have a PI lawyer on your side, you have a much better chance of obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
At The Brown Firm, our lawyers have decades of experience representing accident victims. We have the training and skills to help each client reach their goals.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Atlantic Station Car Accident Lawyers today.
Click the link below to schedule your free consultation with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Atlantic Station, Georgia.
Our PI Lawyers Represent the Following:
The Attorneys at The Brown firm are on a mission to fight for those who have been injured in a variety of ways:
- Motorcycle Accidents, and injuries that follow such as, spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Car Accidents resulting in life-changing injuries including Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including, childbirth mistakes, misdiagnosis, Birth Injuries, surgical errors, prescription errors or nursing mistakes
- Wrongful Death as a consequence of Auto Accidents, medical malpractice or premises liability
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
Your Accident Injury Case Is In The Best Hands
If you are suffering from an injury that was the result of someone else's careless actions, the personal injury attorneys at our firm can help you receive the benefits that you deserve.
Directly following your accident, if our legal team accepts your case, we will identify the individual or at fault-party who caused your accident and file a claim to recover relevant medical records, file your case with the appropriate courts, and develop a discover strategy.
- Our lawyers work for you: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to answer any of your questions and concerns. We represent your best interests, and we make your needs our top priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All details and discussions about your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to someone else, you must give us permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will always contact you and review the offer, provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Georgia Personal Injury Cases have a statute of limitations that typically last for a two year period that a lawsuit may be filed.
It's important not to jeopardize your legal rights, and your best way to protect yourself is by hiring an experienced Personal Injury Attorney as quickly as possible.
How To Handle Settlement Offers from the Insurance Company
Don't be fooled by the insurance company, they are in the business to make money and will always put their best interests above yours.
It's important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, their duty is to the insurance company that employs them.
When dealing with the insurance company, be sure to keep these tips in mind:
- Don't Accept an Immediate Settlement
- Be Honest
- Keep Good Records
- Don't Underestimate the Value of your Case
- Be Cautious of What you Post on Social Media
We Work on a Contingency Fee Basis!
Costs associated with most Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys can be excessive, and clients are often required to pay upfront fees before any work is started.
This will often create increased financial stress to an already overwhelming situation.
At The Brown Firm, we do not demand any payment from you unless you receive compensation during the settlement process.
Protect Your Rights by Hiring our Personal Injury Attorneys in Atlantic Station, Georgia
We offer a free case evaluation to see how we can best assist with personal injury cases.
There is no case too difficult or insignificant for our team of experienced lawyers to handle. If for some reason we are not able to get the results that you are looking for, you will not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Do not underestimate the value of your case or the amount of financial compensation that may be possible for you to receive.
Rest assured that you are in capable hands with our experienced accident lawyers. 👍
If you were involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's carelessness, do not hesitate to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
One-click below is all it takes to get your case started today.