Personal Injury Accidents are never easy to deal with and especially not alone.
If you were involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, Contact our Stone Mountain Personal Injury Lawyers Today.
No two accidents are exactly the same in Stone Mountain, GA, so no two personal injury cases follow the same path.
By allowing our Stone Mountain, GA Personal Injury Firm to evaluate your situation and if needed, negotiate with your insurance provider, it will take a tremendous burden off of your shoulders and deliver the answers you need.
Accident injuries from car accidents and other types of accidents are crushing to a person’s physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
We cannot heal your wounds or change what happened to you, but we can give proper guidance to get you on the road to recovery by receiving a legal remedy for your medical bills, lost income, pain, and suffering.
Did you know that between 20 to 50 million people suffer non-fatal injuries due to car accidents?
As a common personal injury accident, you can be assured that The Brown Firm's Stone Mountain car accident attorneys will fight to help you receive the highest compensation possible for your case
The Brown Firm Puts Their Clients Needs First
There are usually unreasonable costs associated with a Stone Mountain Personal Injury Lawyer, and clients are typically required to pay most of the costs upfront before any legal work with injury claims occurs. This creates increased financial stress to personal injury victims.
Our Stone Mountain personal injury lawyers simplify the process by not requiring any payment from you unless we obtain compensation during the settlement process.
How To Best Handle Your Personal Injury Case in Stone Mountain
Personal injury cases in Georgia allow a two-year statute of limitations for injury claims that you can begin a lawsuit. Georgia's system enables you to be compensated financially after suffering harm due to someone else's carelessness or intentional behavior.
It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him.
Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement with insurance companies or other parties
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
If the negligence of another injured you or a loved one, our Stone Mountain Personal Injury Attorneys would provide you Over A Decade of legal and medical experience evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits in Stone Mountain.
Accident Injuries Our Personal Injury Law Firm Represents in Stone Mountain
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash and Severe Back Pain.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, Birth Injuries, prescription drug errors and nursing mistakes. Even if doctors were trying to heal you, if you have suffered injuries contact our Stone Mountain medical malpractice lawyers.
- Wrongful Death as a result of Car Accidents, truck accidents, medical negligence, or premises liability.
- Slip and Fall Injuries. Slip and fall injuries can be prevented, if you have been injured due to another's negligence contact our Stone Mountain slip and fall attorneys.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
Don't Delay Medical Treatment in Stone Mountain
One of the worst things a person can do to harm their case is waiting too long to receive medical treatment.
If an individual does not seek medical treatment, then the at-fault party's insurance carrier will take this to mean that the individual is not injured.
If you have been injured in any type of accident, get professional care from a doctor. Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
All in all, the longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Don't miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Contact our Stone Mountain personal injury law firm today for a free consultation if you or a loved one was involved in an accident that resulted in damage.
No case is too complicated or too insignificant for our legal team to review. Remember, in the event that we are unable to get the results you need, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Do not underestimate the amount of financial compensation accessible to you for your suffering and loss. You are in capable hands; our Best Stone Mountain Accident Attorneys are at your disposal; they will work diligently until the case is finished, and the right outcome realized.
What You Can Expect From The Brown Firm in Stone Mountain
- Our lawyers work for you: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to answer any of your questions and concerns. We represent your best interests, and your needs are our priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All details and discussions about your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your injury lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer from an insurance company is received we will contact you and review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Contact our law firm today for a free consultation!