Personal Injury Lawyer in Winder, Ga
If you were injured in an accident in Winder, Georgia that was caused by somebody else's negligence, you will need to the help of an experienced Personal Injury Attorney if you want to receive the benefits that you deserve.
Being involved in a personal injury accident can cause severe or lifelong injuries. Our attorneys have the skills and resources to represent you. At The Brown Firm, we have been handling accident injury cases for many years. We can help you receive a favorable outcome during the settlement process.
If you would like to speak with one of our expert lawyers to see how we can best assist with your Winder case, click on the link below today!
Common Personal Injury Cases Our Winder Attorneys Specialize In:
- Car Accidents
- Prescription Drug Error
- Truck Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Whiplash Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
If you were injured because of someone else's careless or reckless behavior, our Winder Personal Injury provide you with over a decade of legal and medical experience evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits.
We Offer Affordable Quality Legal Services
There are excessive costs that are usually associated with personal injury lawyers, and most law offices require their clients to pay up front before any legal work is begun.This creates financial difficulty on an already overwhelming situation.
At the Brown Firm, we do not collect payment until you receive an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
Contact our office today if you have been involved in an accident that resulted in injury. We offer a risk-free initial case evaluation and complementary legal advice.
We Work For You!
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer 24/7 open communication with our all of our clients and make your needs and interests our top priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions and details surrounding your case are kept strictly confidential.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we contact you to review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
How To Protect Your Accident Injury Lawsuit
If you have been hurt in an accident, it is crucial to seek medical attention as soon as possible. If you plan on filing a lawsuit, you will need proper documentation of your injuries in order for your bills to be reimbursed.
Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe may not be, while "hidden injuries" can lead accident injury victims to believe they are fine when there is an underlying medical issue.
The longer you wait to obtain medical care and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case.
- Immediately seek a medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Do not Sabotage Your Case. Do not be fooled by insurance companies, they are in business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, their duty is to the insurance company that employs him. Keep the following tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Do not accept an immediate settlement
- Do not underestimate how much your case is worth
- Keep records
- Be honest
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. There are many reasons why people wait to hire an attorney. Often they believe the cost is too excessive, while others do not know how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm attorneys work on a contingency basis; this means they do not get paid until you receive a favorable settlement.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by personal injury attorneys receive on average a settlement that is more than three times higher than those who do not have an attorney.
- Negotiating for a fair settlement is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjuster full-time job is dealing with accident injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a Winder Personal Injury Attorney the better chance you will have of obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm will conduct all the necessary investigation processes.
We handle all negotiations with the other parties insurance company when it comes to finding an agreeable settlement amount and if an agreement cannot be reached our efforts will be centralized on taking your injury case to trial to gain the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Winder, Georgia Today!
If you have been hurt in an accident that was not your fault, you will need a Personal Injury Attorney to help you receive the benefits that you deserve.
The Brown Firm has a team of lawyers who specialize in representing victims of personal injury.
Our attorneys provide a free consultation to all personal injury accident victims in Winder, Ga. Click on the link below now to start your case!