Are you suffering from an accident injury that was not your fault in West Paces Ferry, GA?
If you are the victim of an accident, and you believe that it was caused by another's negligent actions, you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney to fight for your legal right to compensation.
The Brown Firm has a team of experienced lawyers who are dedicated to helping accident victims obtain the benefits that they are owed for their suffering.
It is our goal to help accident victims obtain the maximum amount of compensation that they are owed for their losses.
If you were involved in an accident, contact the expert Personal Injury Attorneys in West Paces Ferry, GA for a free consultation today.
Common Personal Injury Cases That our Attorneys Specialize In:
One of the most common personal injury cases our lawyers see are car crashes. If you've been involved in an auto accident, contact a West Paces Ferry Car Accident Attorney today.
Other cases our lawyers represent include:
- Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
When you are involved in an accident that is caused by someone else's careless behavior, you are entitled to obtaining compensation for your losses.
We Have A Passion to Serve our Clients
- We Work for You: We make ourselves available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and make their case our top priority.
- Always Confidential: Everything we discuss with our clients is confidential, and the details of your case will remain confidential even after its completion.
- You Approve Your Settlement: When a settlement offer is received, we contact you to review the offer and provide our recommendations as to whether you should accept it or we should pursue a larger amount.
If You Don't Win, We Do Not Charge a Fee
Many people hesitate to contact a lawyer after an accident because they are worried they won't be able to afford the legal fees that many attorneys charge for services.
When you come to The Brown Firm, we do not charge up-front fees for our services. Our lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, this means you don't owe us any money until you obtain an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
This allows us to provide exceptional service no matter the client's financial status.
How To Protect Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
It is crucial to receive immediate medical treatment after an accident if you want the at-fault person's insurance company to pay for your medical expenses.
Getting immediate treatment for your injuries will ensure that they are documented properly and that there is proof from a medical professional stating that your injuries occurred as a result of another's negligence.
It's always advised that you seek treatment even if you believe you are not injured, or only injured a little bit.
A doctor will be able to diagnose any underlying issues and hopefully prevent long-term chronic pain.
If you wait too long to seek medical treatment after an accident you run the risk of having your claim denied.
The insurance company will try to use whatever they can against you, and waiting to seek treatment is just one way they will try to take advantage of the situation.
- Immediately seek medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Follow the doctor's treatment recommendations
Do not be fooled by the insurance company, they are in business to make money and will always put their best interests above yours.
It is important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may seem friendly and helpful, their goal is to save their company money, not to give you the settlement that you deserve.
If you are contacted by the insurance company after your accident, remember the following:
- Do not agree to accept an immediate settlement
- Do not underestimate the value of your case
- Keep accurate medical and financial records
Do not Wait To Speak with an Attorney. People often wait to hire an attorney for many reasons.
They think that they can't afford the legal fees, or they do not know how to find the right attorney for their particular case.
- The Brown Firm lawyers work on a contingency fee basis meaning we do not get paid until you receive an agreeable settlement amount.
- Studies show that PI victims who are represented by attorneys receive on average 3x more financial compensation than those who do not have legal representation.
- Negotiating for a just resolution is a delicate process, considering an insurance adjuster's full-time job is investigating and offering settlements that are beneficial to the insurance company for which they work. They are backed by medical experts, vocational specialists, professional investigators, and more.
The sooner you speak to an experienced Personal Injury Attorney the higher your chances of obtaining the amount of compensation that you are owed.
Your attorney will handle all negotiations with the insurance company when it comes to finding a settlement amount that is fair.
If an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
CONTACT OUR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN WEST PACES FERRY, GEORGA
If you were involved in a Personal Injury Accident in West Paces Ferry, Georgia, the experienced lawyers at The Brown Firm can help you.
All of our attorneys have the necessary experience and training to help accident victims with their cases.
Do not hesitate to contact our team of Personal Injury Lawyers if you were injured in an accident in West Paces Ferry, Georgia.