Were you involved in a Personal Injury Accident in Union City, Georgia?
If you were hurt in an accident and believe it was caused by someone else's negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
The Brown Firm has a team of experienced attorneys who have the experience to help accident victims obtain the compensation that they deserve.
Our attorneys understand the complications that arise after being involved in an accident. Physical injuries are not the only types of injuries that occur; accident victims may experience an extreme amount of emotional pain along with financial stress.
You should not have to deal with this difficult time alone. The Brown Firm Attorneys provide a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case.
Click the link below now to speak with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Union City, Georgia today.
The Brown Firm Represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries. Contact the best Union City Car Accident Attorney today.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Why you Need Medical Treatment After An Accident in Union City
So you may be wondering why an attorney is talking about medical care?
Here is why...
Receiving medical care as soon as possible after being involved in an accident is crucial to protecting yourself both physically and legally.
It's important not to delay medical treatment after being involved in a PI Accident.
The at-fault person's insurance company will be looking to minimize any potential settlement offer, and when you wait to get treatment, you give them the opportunity to claim that your injuries were not due to the accident, thus reducing the total value of your case.
The longer you wait to seek medical care, the tougher it will be for your lawyer to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Georgia's Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of accidents are compensated fairly by the insurance company for the damages and injuries that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Do Not Wait to Speak with a Union City PI Attorney
There are many reasons why people wait to speak with an attorney after an accident.
Some people don't think they will be able to afford legal help, while others believe they can negotiate for a settlement on their own.
After being involved in an accident there are some things you should know:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive a payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement of more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The sooner you get in contact with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney, the better chance you will have at getting the compensation that you deserve.
Our attorneys will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your settlement, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It is up to your attorney to handle all of the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge any Up-Front Fees
One of the main reasons people choose to avoid getting legal representation is because they do not have the money to pay extensive up-front fees.
The Brown Firm does not charge any up-front fees for legal services. Our lawyers get paid when they have won a settlement for their clients. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Do not put off contacting an attorney after being involved in an accident that was not your fault. The Brown Firm offers a free initial case evaluation and legal advice.
No PI Case is too complex or insignificant for our team to evaluate. In the event that we are not unable to get you the results that you deserve, you do not have to worry about paying any up-front fees.
Remember, do not underestimate the amount of compensation that you may be able to obtain for your losses.
When you are involved in a Personal Injury Accident, contact The Brown Firm in Union City for Legal Advice.
Click the link to get started now.