Were you injured in an accident in Sugar Hill, Georgia?
The Brown Firm does not require any up-front fees. We begin our legal work for the case and work diligently until we have obtained a favorable settlement.
Our attorneys get paid when an agreeable settlement is worked out with the insurance company and our clients.
We focus on your case and help you receive the benefits that you deserve so you can focus on recovering.
One of the most common accidents in the United States are car accidents. To receive the maximum compensation for your pain and suffering, contact a professional Sugar Hill Car Accident Lawyer.
We Have A Passion to Serve our Clients
- We Work for You: We provide 24/7 communication for all of our clients. Your needs and interests are always our top priority.
- Always Confidential: All discussions and details surrounding your case are kept strictly confidential.
- You Approve Your Settlement: If a settlement offer is received we contact you immediately to review the offer, provide our recommendation, and explain whether you should or should not accept the offer.
How To Protect Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
If you intend to file a lawsuit against the person who is at fault for your accident, you will need to seek medical as soon as possible.
To have a strong case you will need to have the proper documentation from a medical professional that states the injuries were sustained because of the accident.
If you wait too long to seek medical treatment, the insurance company will try to say your injuries were not sustained during the accident and refuse to compensate you for your medical expenses.
- Immediately seek medical attention - even if your accident injuries were caused by a doctor, you need to have a Sugar Hill Medical Malpractice Attorney representing you.
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Do not Sabotage Your Case. Do not be fooled by the insurance companies, they are in business to make money and always put their interests ahead of yours.
It is important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster seen friendly and helpful, their duty is to the insurance company that employs him.
Keep the following tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Be honest
- Keep records
- Do not accept an immediate settlement
- Do not underestimate how much your case is worth
Do not Wait To Hire An Attorney. There are many reasons people wait to hire an attorney. Often they believe the cost is too high, while others do not know how to go about selecting the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm attorneys work on a contingency basis; this means they do not get paid until you obtain an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by personal injury attorneys receive on average a settlement that is more than three times higher than those who do not have an attorney.
- Negotiating for a just solution is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjuster full-time job is dealing with accident injury cases. They are backed by medical experts, vocational specialists, professional investigators, and more.
The Brown Firm, Personal Injury Attorneys in Sugar Hill, will handle all negotiations with the insurance companies when it comes to settling your case.
If your attorney cannot reach an agreement with the insurance company, they will dedicate their efforts to taking your case to trial and helping you gain the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Sugar Hill, Georgia
If your accident injury was caused by someone else's negligence, you will most likely need expert Personal Injury Attorneys to help file a lawsuit and obtain the compensation that you deserve.
The lawyers at The Brown Firm specialize in representing the victims of personal injury. We have what it takes to help you receive the compensation that you deserve.
For a Free Consultation with our Sugar Hill, Ga Personal Injury Attorneys, click on the link!