Have you been injured in a Personal Injury Accident in Snellville, Georgia?
Our accident injury attorneys can help you!
Becoming the victim of an accident that was caused by somebody else's negligence can leave you with physical, emotional, and financial burdens.
You should not have to handle the stress of a lawsuit on top of everything else. The person who caused your accident should be held responsible for your losses.
The Brown Firm has a team of lawyers who specialize in representing the victims of personal injury. If you have been hurt in an accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation.
Click on the link below to schedule a free consultation with our Snellville Personal Injury Attorneys today.
Common Personal Injury Cases Our Snellville Attorneys Specialize In
- Drunk Driving Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
If you were injured in an accident that was caused by someone else's reckless or careless actions, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
One of the most common personal injury accidents is a car accident. If you or someone you love has been injured in an auto accident, contact the best Snellville Car Accident Lawyer to represent you.
Our Snellville Personal Injury Attorneys have decades of experience representing the victims of personal injury. We can help you receive the settlement that you deserve.
We Do Not Get Paid Until You Receive a Settlement
Personal Injury Attorneys are often associated with high legal fees which can be another unwanted financial burden during an already overwhelming situation.
The Brown Firm Attorneys do not require any up-front fees to begin legal work for your case. We only get paid when you receive an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
We focus on your case and helping you receive the benefits you deserve for your losses so you can focus on recovering.
When you have a Personal Injury Attorney from The Brown Firm on your side you can rest assured that you will be taken care of.
We Have A Passion to Serve our Clients
- We Work for You: We offer 24/7 communication with all of our clients. Your needs and interests are always our top priority.
- Always Confidential: All discussions and details surrounding your case are kept strictly confidential.
- You Approve Your Settlement: If a settlement offer is received we contact you immediately to review the offer, providing our recommendation and explanation on whether you should or should not accept the offer.
How To Protect Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
If it's your intention to file a lawsuit against the person who caused your accident, it is important to seek medical care as soon as possible. If you want to have a strong case you will need proper documentation from a medical expert stating that your injuries were caused by the accident.
It is important not to wait before seeking a doctor. The insurance companies will try to say your injuries were caused by another incident entirely if you wait too long to seek medical treatment.
The longer you wait, the harder it will be to prove your case.
- Immediately seek medical attention. Even if your accident was caused by healthcare physicians, you need to have a Snellville Medical Malpractice Attorney representing you.
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Do not Sabotage Your Case. Do not be fooled by the insurance companies, they are in business to make money and will always put their interests before yours. It is important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, their duty is to the insurance company that employs him.
Keep the following tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Do not accept an immediate settlement
- Keep records
- Do not underestimate how much your case is worth
Do not Wait To Hire An Attorney. There are many reasons people wait to hire an attorney. Often they believe the cost is too high, while others do not know how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm attorneys work on a contingency basis; this means they do not get paid until you receive an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by personal injury attorneys receive on average a settlement that is more than three times higher than those who do not have an attorney.
- Negotiating for a just solution is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjuster full-time job is dealing with accident injury cases. They are backed by medical experts, vocational specialists, professional investigators, and more.
The earlier you speak to a Snellville Personal Injury Attorney the better your chances of obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm Personal Injury Attorneys will handle all negotiations with the insurance companies when it comes to settling your case.
If your attorney cannot reach an agreement with the insurance company, they will focus their efforts on taking your case to trial and helping you gain the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Snellville, Georgia
If your accident injury was caused by someone else's negligence, you will most likely need an expert Personal Injury Attorneys to help filing a lawsuit and to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
The lawyers at The Brown Firm specialize in representing the victims of personal injury. We have what it takes to help you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Click on the link below for a free consultation with our Snellville, GA Personal Injury Attorneys.