If you need help finding the right personal injury attorney for your case in Savannah, Georgia, you have come to the right place.
While it may seem like the last thing on your mind while you are recovering from injuries or dealing with the loss of a loved one from a wrongful death situation, it is essential you seek legal help immediately from an experienced Savannah Ga Personal Injury Attorney.
By allowing our law firm to take a closer look at your case and negotiate with your insurance provider, it can take undue stress off of your shoulders.
Complex personal injuries are devastating to a person’s emotional, physical and financial well-being.
We cannot change or heal your wounds, but we can begin to put you on the road to recovery by getting you just compensation for your medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Click the link below for a Free Consultation.
At The Brown firm we are on a mission to fight for those injured from a variety of ways including:
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash and severe back pain.
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering injuries including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal cord injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, Birth Injuries, surgical errors, prescription errors or nursing mistakes
- Wrongful Death as a result of Auto Accidents, medical malpractice or premises liability
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
If you or a loved one has been injured as a result of the fault of another, our Savannah Personal Injury Attorneys can provide you with over a decade of legal and medical experience and expertise evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits to verdict.
Georgia personal injury cases have statutes of limitations that typically last for a two year period that you may begin a lawsuit. Do not jeopardize your legal rights, make sure you contact an experienced lawyer to at our Toll-Free Number: (912) 200-9755.
Don't Delay Medical Treatment. One of the worst things a person can do to harm their case is waiting too long to receive medical treatment. If an individual does not seek medical treatment, then the at-fault party's insurance carrier will take this to mean that the individual is not injured. If you have been injured in any type of accident, get professional care from a doctor. Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim t to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
All in all, the longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Don't miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Don't Sabotage Your Case. Don't be fooled by insurance companies, they are in the business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him.Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. People offer many reasons as to why they hold off on hiring an attorney. Sometimes they think it cost's too much; others believe they can negotiate a settlement themselves, and still others do not know any attorneys and aren't sure how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means we do not get paid until you receive a settlement.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by a personal injury lawyer receive an average settlement more than three times higher than those who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjusters full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a Savannah Personal Injury Attorney the better off you will be. Our lawyers will review the facts of your injury, determine if you have a case, estimate the value of the case, and determine the statute of limitations. The Brown Firm will perform all necessary investigation processes, and if needed, hire additional medical experts to review your records. We will handle all negotiations in achieving a reasonable settlement amount and if an agreement cannot be reached our efforts will be centralized on taking your injury case to trial in order to gain your deserved compensation.
Costs associated with most Georgia Personal Injury Attorneys can be exorbitant, and clients are often required to pay up front before any work is even done.
This can create increased financial stress to an already overwhelming situation. At The Brown Firm, we do not require any payment from you unless we obtain just compensation during the settlement process.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with our office if you have been involved in an incident resulting in injury.
We offer a free initial case evaluation and complementary legal advice. There is no case too complicated or too insignificant for our legal team to handle.
In the event that we are unable to get the results you needed, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Do not underestimate the amount of financial compensation that may be available to you for your personal loss and suffering. You are in capable hands with our Top Savannah Personal Injury Attorneys at your disposal; they will work until the case is closed, and the right outcome is achieved.
Get in touch with our Personal Injury legal team today in Savannah at (912) 200-9755 to learn more about our legal services.
Contact our Savannah Personal Injury office today to find out more about what we can do for you!