Were you involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's carelessness in Peachtree Park, Georgia?
If you were injured in an accident and believe it wasn't your fault, you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
Being involved in a PI Accident can cause severe injuries, emotional stress, and financial hardship. You deserve to be compensated when for your losses.
The Brown Firm has a team of experienced attorneys who are dedicated to helping accident victims with their claim. Our lawyers have over 30 years of experience helping the hurt receive the benefits that they are owed.
If you were injured in an accident, click the link below to schedule a free consultation with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Peachtree Park, Georgia.
THE BROWN FIRM ATTORNEYS WILL PROTECT PERSONAL INJURY ACCIDENT VICTIMS IN PEACHTREE PARK, GEORGIA
- Car Accidents that lead to life-altering suffering, such as Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injury. If you've been involved in a car crash, contact a professional Peachtree Park Car Accident Attorney today.
- Wrongful Death due to Auto Accidents, premises liability, or medical negligence.
- Motorcycle Accidents that result in Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, or severe back injuries.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents from exhausted drivers improperly maintained equipment and violations of highway traffic and general safety laws.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, surgical errors, childbirth mistakes, Birth Injuries, nursing errors, and prescription drug mistakes.
- Work Injuries from minor injuries to severe and chronic injuries that never disappear.
The Importance Of Receiving Medical Care After Being Involved in a PI Accident
When you become involved in a PI Accident of any type, it is strongly suggested that you seek medical care within 24-48 hours of the accident.
Regardless of how you feel after the accident, seeing a doctor is your best chance at protecting not only your legal rights but also ensuring that you do not have any underlying injuries.
Having your injuries documented by a medical professional can be incredibly valuable when it comes to filing a lawsuit and obtaining compensation
Our attorneys recommend the following:
- Immediately seek the care of a medical expert a
- Do not skip any appointments
- Always follow the recommendation of the doctor to the best of your ability
Georgia's Personal Injury System
The Personal Injury System in the great state of Georgia allows the injured to be compensated financially after suffering harm due to someone else's reckless or negligent behavior.
Personal Injury cases in Georgia allow for a two-year statute of limitations that you can file a lawsuit.
It's important to contact an experienced attorney as soon as possible after you are involved in an accident that you believe was caused by another's negligence.
DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT AN EXPERT PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN PEACHTREE PARK, GEORGIA
Many people unknowingly make the mistake of waiting to hire an attorney after an accident because they are stressed and worried that they won't be able to afford the legal fees.
The Brown Firm makes it their goal to help all accident victims by:
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means our Firm does not ask you to provide money up-front. We fight diligently to win your case, and if we do not succeed, we do not get paid. Our attorneys receive compensation when you receive a settlement. It's as simple as that.
- According to studies, injured victims who choose to be represented y a Personal Injury Lawyer receive settlements three times higher than individuals who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a difficult and long drawn out process, consider the fact that an insurance adjuster full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, medical experts, etc.
Having a Personal Injury Attorney on your side will maximize your chance of receiving the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm Attorneys will complete a thorough investigation into your accident, and if necessary, they will hire medical experts to oversee your injury documentation.
It will be up to your personal injury attorney to handle all of the negotiations with the negligent party's insurance company. If an agreement cannot be met, your lawyer will be prepared to take your case to trial.
If your case does go to trial, it will be up to the judge or jury to determine the amount of compensation that you will receive.
The Brown Firm does not Charge Up-Front Legal Fees
There are many law firms that will charge up-front legal fees which is why people are hesitant to contact a lawyer for help.
At The Brown Firm, we do not charge any up-front legal fees for services. This helps to take the financial stress out of an already stressful situation.
Our lawyers will receive compensation when you obtain an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability because we know you will have questions and concerns and we want to be there for you. Your best interests are our number one priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions and details you provide are kept completely confidential. For your relatives or spouse to find out information, you must give us full permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will immediately contact you and discuss the offer. We will provide our recommendation and insight into whether or not you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
If you are the victim of a Personal Injury Accident, contacting legal help is the best solution to your problem.
Our accident lawyers have been helping the injured in Georgia with their PI Lawsuits for over 30 years.
Do not put off contacting an attorney for legal help. Click the link below to schedule a free consultation with our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Peachtree Park, Georgia today.