Are you the victim of a Personal Injury Accident in Monroe, Georgia?
Our expert injury attorneys may be able to help you.
If you were involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, you will need the help of a lawyer if you want to file a lawsuit and obtain compensation for your losses.
Becoming the victim of a personal injury accident can cause unnecessary stress and a financial burden that you may not be prepared to handle alone. The at-fault party should be held accountable for their negligent actions.
If you would like to speak with a Monroe Personal Injury Attorney to see how we can help you, click on the link below now.
Common Personal Injury Cases Our Monroe Attorneys Specialize In:
Did you know that there are over 20 million non-fatal car accidents each year?
The best way to ensure you receive the highest compensation for your pain and suffering is by contacting the best Monroe Car Accident Lawyer.
Other cases that The Brown Firm Attorneys represent include the following:
- Birth Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Drunk Driving Motor Vehicle Wrecks
- Medical Malpractice
- Truck Accidents
- Slip and Fall Injuries
If your accident was caused by somebody else's careless or negligent actions, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
Our Monroe Personal Injury Attorneys have many years of experience representing the victims of negligence obtain the benefits they deserve.
We Get Paid When You Receive a Settlement
Many people associate personal injury attorneys with excessive legal fees, which can be the case with certain law firms. However, at The Brown Firm, our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis which means there are not up-front costs to you.
We get paid when you receive a favorable amount during the settlement process.
We focus on obtaining the maximum amount of compensation for you while you focus on recovering.
When you have a Personal Injury Attorney from The Brown Firm on your side you can rest assured that you will be taken care of.
We Have A Passion to Serve our Clients
- We Work for You: We offer 24/7 communication with all of our clients. Your needs and interests are always our top priority.
- Always Confidential: All discussions and details surrounding your case are kept strictly confidential.
- You Approve Your Settlement: If a settlement offer is received we contact you immediately to review the offer, providing our recommendation and explanation on whether you should or should not accept the offer.
How To Protect Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
If you intend to file a lawsuit against the negligent person who caused your accident, it is crucial to seek immediate medical attention after your accident.
Your Attorney will be able to obtain the proper documentation of your injuries which will be crucial when determining what amount is agreeable for a settlement.
Even if you believe you are not injured severe enough to seek medical care it is still critical to go to the doctor. They may find "hidden injuries" that you are unaware of.
If you wait too long to see a medical expert the insurance company will not be as inclined to offer you money toward your medical expenses.
They will say the injuries were not from the accident but something else entirely because you waited too long to seek help.
The longer you wait to obtain medical care and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case.
- Immediately seek medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Do not Sabotage Your Case. Do not be fooled by insurance companies, they are in business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, their duty is to the insurance company that employs him.
Keep the following tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Do not accept an immediate settlement
- Do not underestimate how much your case is worth
- Keep records
- Be honest
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. There are many reasons why people wait to hire an attorney. Often they believe the cost is too excessive, while others do not know how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm attorneys work on a contingency basis; this means they do not get paid until you receive an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by personal injury attorneys receive on average a settlement that is more than three times higher than those who do not have an attorney.
- Negotiating for a just solution is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjuster full-time job is dealing with accident injury cases. They are backed by medical experts, vocational specialists, professional investigators, and more.
The earlier you speak to a Monroe Personal Injury Attorney the better your chances of obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm Personal Injury Attorneys handle all negotiations with the other party's insurance company when it comes to finding an agreeable settlement amount.
If they cannot reach an agreement with the insurance company, they will focus their efforts on taking your case to trial and helping you gain the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Monroe, Georgia
If you are suffering from an injury that was caused in an accident that was not your fault, you will more than likely need the help of a Personal Injury Attorney to negotiate on your behalf for the settlement that you deserve.
The Brown Firm has a team of lawyers who specialize in helping the victims of personal injury. If you would like to speak with one of our Monroe, GA Personal Injury Attorneys for free, click on the link below now for a consultation.