Were you involved in an accident in Midtown, GA that was caused by someone else's negligence?
If you are suffering from an accident injury, you will need to contact an experienced Injury Attorney for legal help.
When you become injured in an accident, our attorneys understand the complications that come with filing a lawsuit and obtaining compensation from an insurance company.
You should not have to go through this difficult time alone.
The attorneys at our law firm have the training an experience to help accident victims receive the benefits that they deserve.
The Brown Firm Attorneys have decades of experience representing accident victims.
If you were involved in an accident that was not your fault, click below to schedule a free consultation with our expert Injury Attorneys in Midtown, Georgia today.
PRACTICE AREAS OUR MIDTOWN INJURY LAWYERS SERVICE
At our law firm, we handle all types of accidents, including:
- Motorcycle Accidents: Due to the exposure of motorcycle riders, these injuries can be extremely severe.
- Car Accidents: There are 20 - 50 million non-fatal car accidents each year. Make sure you have an exceptional Midtown car accident lawyer.
- Truck Accidents: Similar to motorcycle accidents, with the disparity in size between semi-trucks and other vehicles these accidents can cause life-altering injuries and fatality.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence: If you have received medical care from doctors or healthcare physicians that harmed you, you need exceptional care.
- Wrongful Death: Get the justice and compensation you deserve for wrongful death.
- Slip and Fall: If you've sustained injuries from falling due to another's negligence, you need proper representation.
Understanding Your Legal Rights
If you are suffering from an injury that occurred because of someone else's carelessness, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
Understanding your legal rights with injury matters during this difficult time is important if you want to receive all the benefits that you are owed.
In Georgia, the statute of limitations is 2 years, meaning you have 2 years to begin a lawsuit.
Do not put your case in jeopardy, we highly recommend that you get in contact with an experienced attorney to help with your case.
We Work on a Contingency Fee Basis!
A law firm can charge very extensive fees before they even begin any work. This can be very difficult for many accident victims which can be a reason why they don't contact an attorney.
The Brown Firm lawyers in Atlanta, GA work on a contingency fee basis which means they do not charge any up-front fees for services. Our attorneys will only get paid when you receive a settlement for your losses.
Contact Our Midtown Injury Attorneys To Fight for Your Legal Rights
If you were involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, you will need to contact an experienced Injury Attorney for legal help.
Our law firm offers a free consultation to accident victims to determine how we can best assist with their injury cases.
If we are not able to get the results that you're looking for, you do not have to worry about paying any extensive up-front fees for our services.
Do not underestimate the amount of compensation that you could receive for your medical expenses and suffering.
With the help of an experienced Midtown Atlanta Injury Attorney, you will be on track to obtaining the maximum amount of compensation that you are owed.