Personal Injury Lawyers in McDonough, Ga
If you were injured in an accident in McDonough, GA, having a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer on your side can make the difference in the outcome of your case.
Personal injuries are devastating to a person’s physical, financial and emotional well-being.
We cannot change what happened in your accident or heal your wounds, but we can provide you with direction on how to recover compensation for your injuries, damages, pain, and suffering.
Common Personal Injury Cases We Specialize In:
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Prescription Drug Errors
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents
If you were injured because of someone else's carelessness, our Personal Injury Attorneys in McDonough can provide you with over a decade of legal and medical experience evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits. Do not compromise your legal rights, click on the link below for a free consultation or call our Toll-Free Number: (912) 200-9755.
We Offer Affordable Quality Legal Services
There are excessive costs that are usually associated with personal injury attorneys, and most law offices require their clients to pay up front before they begin any legal work. This creates financial difficulty on an already overwhelming situation. At the Brown Firm, we simplify the process by not requiring any payment from you unless we obtain compensation during the settlement process.
Please contact our office today if you or a loved one were involved in an accident that resulted in injury. We offer a risk-free initial case evaluation and complementary legal advice. There is no case too insignificant or too complicated for our legal team to examine. Remember, if we are unable to get the results you need, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
We Work For You!
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer 24/7 open communication with our all of our clients and make your needs and interests our top priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions and details surrounding your case are kept strictly confidential.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we contact you and review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
How To Protect Your Accident Injury Lawsuit
If you have been involved in an accident, it is critical to obtain medical attention as soon as possible. If you plan on filing a lawsuit, you will need proper documentation of your injuries.
Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim t to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
The longer you wait to go to obtain medical care and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Don't Sabotage Your Case. Don't be fooled by insurance companies, they are in business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him.Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. People offer many reasons as to why they hold off on hiring an attorney. Sometimes they think it cost's too much; others believe they can negotiate a settlement themselves, and still others do not know any attorneys and aren't sure how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means we do not get paid until you receive a settlement.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by a personal injury lawyer receive an average settlement more than three times higher than those who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjuster full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a McDonough Personal Injury Attorney the better off you will be. Our lawyers will review the facts of your injury, determine if you have a case, estimate the value of the case, and determine the statute of limitations.
The Brown Firm will perform all necessary investigation processes, and if needed, hire additional medical experts to review your records. We will handle all negotiations in achieving a reasonable settlement amount and if an agreement cannot be reached our efforts will be centralized on taking your injury case to trial to gain your deserved compensation.
Contact The Brown Firm For Help Today
Do not underestimate the amount of compensation you can receive for your injuries, damages, suffering, and loss.
Contact our law firm today for a free Personal Injury consultation with our McDonough Attorneys.