Were you involved in a Personal Injury Accident in Mableton, Georgia?
If you are the victim of an accident that you believe was caused by someone else's negligence, you deserve to be compensated for the injuries and damages that you suffered.
At The Brown Firm, our attorneys understand that there is a substantial amount of stress and financial hardship that comes after an accident. It is our goal to relieve as much of that stress as possible by providing you with excellent legal representation.
We offer all personal injury accident victims a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case. Click below to schedule an appointment today with Mableton's expert PI Attorneys.
Common Personal Injury Cases That our Attorneys Specialize In:
Did you know there are over 20 million non-fatal car accidents each year? To receive the highest maximum compensation for your pain and suffering you need to contact the best Mableton Car Accident Lawyer.
The Brown Firm also represents the following accident injuries:
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
If your accident was caused by someone else's reckless behavior, you are entitled to compensation for your losses.
Our PI Attorneys have over 30 years of professional experience helping the injured with their personal injury lawsuits.
We Have A Passion to Serve our Clients
- We Work for You: We make ourselves available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and make their case our top priority.
- Always Confidential: Everything we discuss with our clients is confidential, and the details of your case will remain confidential even after its completion.
- You Approve Your Settlement: When a settlement offer is received, we contact you to review the offer and provide our recommendations as to whether you should accept it or we should pursue a larger amount.
If You Don't Win, We Do Not Charge a Fee
Many people hesitate to contact an attorney after an accident because they are worried about the legal fees that many attorneys charge.
When you come to The Brown Firm, you will not owe any up-front fees for our services. Our attorneys work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don't pay until your case is won and then the money will come out of the settlement.
This allows us to provide exceptional service no matter your financial status.
How To Protect Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
It is crucial to receive medical treatment as quickly as possible after your accident if you want the at-fault person's insurance company to pay for your medical bills.
Getting immediate treatment for your injuries will ensure that they are documented properly and that there is proof from a medical professional stating that your injuries were the result of an accident.
It's always advised that you seek treatment even if you believe you are not injured, or only injured a little bit.
A doctor will be able to tell you if you suffered from whiplash or any other injuries that may take some time to present symptoms. You can then begin treatment immediately, making your recovery time much faster.
If you wait too long to seek medical treatment after an accident you run the risk of having your claim denied.
The insurance company will try to use whatever they can against you, and waiting to seek treatment is just one way they will try to take advantage of you.
- Immediately seek medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Follow the doctor's treatment recommendations
Do not Sabotage Your Case. Do not be fooled by the insurance companies, they are in business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours.
It is important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may seem friendly and helpful, their goal is to save their company money, not to give you the amount that you deserve.
If you are contacted by an insurance company after your accident, remember the following:
- Do not agree to accept an immediate settlement
- Do not underestimate the value of your case
- Keep accurate medical and financial records
Do not Wait To Speak with an Attorney. People often wait to hire an attorney for many reasons. They may think that they can't afford the legal fees, or they do not know how to find the right attorney for their particular case.
- The Brown Firm lawyers work on a contingency fee basis meaning we do not get paid until you receive an agreeable settlement amount.
- Studies show that PI victims who are represented by attorneys receive on average 3x more financial compensation than those who do not have legal representation.
- Negotiating for a just resolution is a delicate process, considering an insurance adjuster's full-time job is investigating and offering settlements that are beneficial to the insurance company for which they work. They are backed by medical experts, vocational specialists, professional investigators, and more.
The sooner you speak to a Personal Injury Attorney the higher your chances of obtaining the amount of compensation that you are owed.
Your attorney will handle all negotiations with the insurance company when it comes to finding a settlement amount that is fair to the victim.
If an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
CONTACT OUR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS IN MABLETON, GEORGIA
If you were injured in a Personal Injury Accident in Mableton, Georgia, the experienced lawyers at The Brown Firm can help you.
Our Attorneys have over 30 years of experience helping those who were injured as a result of someone else's negligence.
All of our lawyers have the experience and training to help PI victims receive the maximum amount of compensation that they deserve.
Do not hesitate to contact an experienced attorney for legal help. The Brown Firm offers a free consultation so click on the link below now to speak with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Mableton, GA today.