Were you injured in an Accident in Loganville, Georgia that was not your fault?
Our Loganville personal injury attorneys can help you receive the maximum compensation owed to you.
At The Brown Firm, our lawyers understand the complicated legal process of filing a lawsuit and obtaining just compensation.
We are prepared to fight for you and help you gain maximum compensation for your damages, injuries, pain, and suffering.
"You do not have to go through this trying time alone."
Contact our Loganville Personal Injury Attorneys today for a free consultation.
Free Personal Injury Consultation
Common Personal Injury Cases Our Loganville Attorneys Represent
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Drunk Driving Motor Vehicle Wrecks
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Birth Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
If you are suffering from an injury that was caused by another's reckless or careless actions, our Loganville Personal Injury Attorneys have over a decade of legal experience representing the victims of negligence.
Did you know there are over 20 million non-fatal car accidents each year? Earn the highest compensation for your pain and suffering by hiring the best Loganville Car Accident Lawyer today.
HOW MUCH DOES A PI ATTORNEY COST?
There can be excessive costs that are usually associated with personal injury lawyers, but The Brown Firm is different!
Some law offices require their clients to pay upfront before any legal work begins, this creates financial difficulty during an already overwhelming situation.
At the Brown Firm, we do not collect payment until you receive an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
If you have been involved in a personal injury accident, do not continue to suffer! Contact our law office today for legal representation.
We want to help you get compensated for your injuries and unwanted troubles. The Brown Firms offers risk-free case evaluations and complimentary legal advice.
A Passion to Serve Clients
- We Work for You: We offer 24/7 open communication with our all of our clients. You needs and interests are always our top priority.
- Always Confidential: All discussions and details surrounding your case are kept strictly confidential.
- You Approve Your Settlement: If a settlement offer is received we contact you immediately to review the offer, providing our recommendation and explanation on whether you should or should not accept the offer.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INJURY LAWSUIT
It is critical to seek medical attention following a personal injury accident.
If you intend on filing a lawsuit against the negligent party, you need proper documentation of your injuries and medical treatments following the incident if you are seeking reimbursement.
Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe may not be, while "hidden injuries" can lead accident injury victims to believe they are fine when there is an underlying medical issue that can cause debilitating pain or anguish down the road.
"The longer you wait to obtain medical care and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case."
- Immediately seek a medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Do not Sabotage Your Case. Do not be fooled by insurance companies, they are in business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours.
It is important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, their duty is to the insurance company that employs him.
Keep the following tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Do not accept an immediate settlement
- Do not underestimate how much your case is worth
- Keep detailed records
- Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney! There are many reasons why people wait to hire an attorney. Often they believe the cost is too excessive, while others do not know how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm Attorneys work on a contingency basis; this means they do not get paid until you receive a favorable settlement.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by personal injury attorneys receive on average a settlement that is more than three times higher than those who do not have an attorney.
- Negotiating for a just solution is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjuster full-time job is dealing with accident injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a Loganville Personal Injury Attorney the better chance you will have of obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm will conduct all the necessary investigation processes.
We handle all negotiations with the other party's insurance company when it comes to finding an agreeable settlement amount and if an agreement cannot be reached our efforts will be centralized on taking your injury case to trial to gain the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Loganville, Georgia Today!
If you have been hurt in an accident that was not your fault, you will most likely require a Personal Injury Lawyer to negotiate on your behalf and help you receive the benefits that you deserve.
The Brown Firm's legal team specializes in representing victims of personal injury. Our attorneys offer a free consultation to all personal injury accident victims in Loganville, Georgia.