Are you suffering from a Personal Injury Accident in Lindbergh, GA?
If you are suffering from an injury that occurred as a result of another's negligent actions, you deserve to be compensated.
Your best chance at obtaining the amount of money that you are owed is to hire an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal representation.
At The Brown Firm we have a team of experienced lawyers who have been helping accident victims for over 30 years.
When it comes to filing a lawsuit, it can be very difficult to do alone. It's crucial to have a lawyer on your side who is familiar with the rules and regulations surrounding an accident case.
Our attorneys offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case.
Click the link below to schedule an appointment with our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Lindbergh, GA today.
The Brown Firm Represents Clients who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries. If you've been injured in a car crash, you need to contact a professional Lindbergh Car Accident Attorney today.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors and nursing mistakes.
The Importance of Medical Care After A PI Accident
So you may be wondering why an attorney is talking about medical care?
Receiving medical care immediately after an accident is vital to protecting yourself both physically and legally.
It is imperative that you do not delay in getting a medical evaluation.
The at-fault party's insurance company will be trying to minimize any potential settlement, and when you wait to receive treatment, you give them the opportunity to claim that your injury was not due to the accident, thus greatly reducing the value of your case.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your lawyer to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Georgia's Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of Georgia's personal injury legal system is to ensure that accident victims are fairly compensated by the insurance companies for the damages and injuries that were suffered.
In Georgia, Personal Injury Accident victims have two-years from the time of the accident (Statute of Limitations) to file a lawsuit.
If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse the case.
Do Not Wait to Speak with an Attorney
There are many reasons why someone may wait to speak with an attorney after being involved in an accident.
In some cases think they won't be able to afford an attorney, while others believe they can negotiate for a settlement without help, and others still may be unsure how to go about hiring an attorney on their own.
Some things to consider:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive a payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement of more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The sooner you get in contact with an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer, the better chance you will have at winning your case.
Our attorneys will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your settlement, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It will be up to your lawyer to handle the negotiations with the other insurance company, and if an agreement cannot be met, then they will be fully prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge any Up-Front Fees
One of the biggest reasons people choose to avoid legal help is because they fear they may owe expensive legal fees and many people cannot afford to pay out-of-pocket for good legal help.
At the Brown Firm, we do not charge any up-front fees for our services. Our attorneys get paid when you receive an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
We work diligently to help our clients, and we promise to:
- Always do what is in your best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- All discussions are confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- We ask your permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
You should not wait to contact a lawyer if you were involved in a PI Accident that was not your fault. We offer free initial case evaluations and legal advice.
No case is too complex for our legal team to evaluate. In the event that we are not unable to get you the results that you are looking for, you do not have to worry about paying any up-front fees.
It's important not to underestimate the amount of compensation that you may be able to obtain for your losses.
When you hire an attorney from our firm, you can rest assured that you will be in the best hands.
To schedule an appointment with our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Lindbergh, Georgia, click on the link below now!