Were you involved in an accident due to someone else's negligence? Suffering a serious personal injury, or wrongful death can be a huge financial and emotional burden on you and your loved ones.
Contact a Hutchinson Island Personal Injury Attorney today, we are dedicated to our clients and protecting their best interests during these difficult times.
No two accidents are exactly the same, so no two personal injury cases follow the exact same path. By allowing our Hutchinson Island, GA Personal Injury Firm to evaluate your situation and if needed, negotiate with your insurance provider, it will take a large burden off of your shoulders and deliver the answers you need.
Accident injuries are crushing to a person’s physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We cannot heal your wounds or change what happened to you, but we can give proper guidance to get you on the road to recovery by receiving a legal remedy for your medical bills, lost income, pain, and suffering.
Understanding Your Personal Accident Injury Case
Personal Injury cases are legal disputes that result from the harm or suffering of an individual due to someone else's negligence.
If the injured party can prove their injuries were due to the negligent actions of another person, then the guilty party would be held legally responsible.
A personal injury case can become formalized through civil court proceedings that attempt to find others at fault through a court judgment, or such disputes can be resolved through an informal settlement before a case goes to trial.
- Different from criminal cases, which are originated by the government, a formal personal injury case typically begins when a private individual (plaintiff), files a civil "complaint" against another person or business (defendant) stating that they acted carelessly or irresponsibly in connection with the injury accident.
- In reality, most claims over fault for an accident are resolved in an informal settlement before ever reaching a trial. A settlement commonly takes the form of negotiation, followed by a written agreement in which both sides surrender any further legal actions, choosing instead to resolve the matter through payment of an agreeable amount of money.
The Brown Legal Firm is on a mission to protect the injured in a number of ways:
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries. Contact a professional Hutchinson Island Car Accident Lawyer to receive the highest compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and Severe Back Pain.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, Birth Injuries, prescription drug errors and nursing mistakes
- Wrongful Death as a result of Auto Accidents, medical negligence, or premises liability.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
Georgia's Personal Injury System
Georgia's personal injury system allows you to be compensated financially after suffering harm due to someone else's carelessness or intentional behavior.
Georgia personal injury cases allow a two-year statute of limitations that you can begin a lawsuit.
Do not jeopardize your legal rights, contact one of our skilled Hutchinson Island Accident Lawyers for a free consultation to help fight your case at our Toll-Free Number: (912) 200-9755.
If you or a loved one was injured by the negligence of another, our Personal Injury Attorneys provide you Over A Decade of legal and medical experience evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits.
How to Achieve the Best Outcome With Your Accident Injury Lawsuit
Don't Delay Medical Treatment. One of the worst things a person can do to harm their case is waiting too long to receive medical treatment.
If an individual does not seek medical treatment, then the at-fault party's insurance carrier will assume the individual is not injured.
If you have been injured in any type of accident, get professional care from a medical professional. Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim t to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
All in all, the longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Don't miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Don't Sabotage Your Case. Don't be fooled by insurance companies, they are in the business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him. Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. People offer many reasons as to why they hold off on hiring an attorney.
Sometimes they think it cost's too much; others believe they can negotiate a settlement themselves, and still, others do not know any attorneys and aren't sure how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means we do not get paid until you receive a settlement.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by a personal injury lawyer receive an average settlement more than three times higher than those who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjusters full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a Hutchinson Island Personal Injury Attorney the better off you will be. Our lawyers will review the facts of your injury, determine if you have a case, estimate the value of the case, and determine the statute of limitations.
The Brown Firm will perform all necessary investigation processes, and if needed, hire additional medical experts to review your records.
Our litigation team will handle all negotiations in achieving a reasonable settlement amount and if an agreement cannot be reached our efforts will be centralized on taking your injury case to trial in order to gain your deserved compensation.
We Won't Charge You Anything Unless We Win Your Case
There are usually unreasonable costs associated with numerous personal injury attorneys, and clients are typically required to pay most of the costs upfront before any legal work occurs.
This creates increased financial stress to an already overwhelming situation.
At the Brown Firm, we simplify the process by not requiring any payment from you unless we obtain compensation during the settlement process.
Contact The Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Hutchinson Island, Georgia
Contact our law office today if you or a loved one were involved in an accident that resulted in injury.
We offer a risk-free case evaluation and complimentary legal advice.
No case is too complex or too insignificant for our legal team to review. Remember, in the event that we are unable to get the results you need, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Do not underestimate the amount of financial compensation accessible to you for your suffering and loss.
You are in capable hands, our Best Hutchinson Island Accident Attorneys are at your disposal; they will work diligently until the case is finished, and the right outcome is realized.
Contact our Hutchinson Island Personal Injury Attorney's today at (912) 200-9755 so you can gain a better understanding of our services and your legal options.
Contact our law firm today to find out more about what The Brown Firm can do for you!