After suffering a personal injury accident, many victims experience tremendous physical, emotional, and financial challenges that are debilitating on their lives.
Seek legal guidance from an experienced Georgetown, Ga Personal Injury Attorney immediately, we protect our clients rights and fight for the compensation needed to make them whole again.
No two accidents are exactly the same, so no two personal injury cases follow the exact same path. By allowing our Georgetown, GA Personal Injury Firm to evaluate your situation and if needed, negotiate with your insurance provider, it will take a large burden off of your shoulders and deliver the answers you need.
Accident injuries are crushing to a person’s physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We cannot heal your wounds or change what happened to you, but we can give proper guidance to get you on the road to recovery by receiving a legal remedy for your medical bills, lost income, pain, and suffering.
The Brown Legal Firm is on a mission to protect the injured in a number of ways:
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries. Contact a professional Georgetown Car Accident Attorney if you've been injured in an auto accident.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and Severe Back Pain.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, Birth Injuries, prescription drug errors and nursing mistakes
- Wrongful Death as a result of Auto Accidents, medical negligence, or premises liability.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
Understanding Your Personal Injury Case
Personal Injury cases are legal disputes that result from the harm or suffering of an individual due to someone else's negligence. If the injured party can prove their injuries were due to the negligent actions of another person, then the guilty party would be held legally responsible.
A personal injury case can become formalized through civil court proceedings that attempt to find others at fault through a court judgment, or such disputes can be resolved through an informal settlement before a case goes to trial.
- Different from criminal cases, which are originated by the government, a formal personal injury case typically begins when a private individual (plaintiff), files a civil "complaint" against another person or business (defendant) stating that they acted carelessly or irresponsibly in connection with the injury accident.
- In reality, most claims over fault for an accident are resolved in an informal settlement before ever reaching a trial. A settlement commonly takes the form of negotiation, followed by a written agreement in which both sides surrender any further legal actions, choosing instead to resolve the matter through payment of an agreeable amount of money.
Georgia's Statute of Limitations
Georgia's personal injury system allows you to be compensated financially after suffering harm due to someone else's carelessness or intentional behavior. Georgia personal injury cases allow a two-year statute of limitations that you can begin a lawsuit.
Do not jeopardize your legal rights, contact one of our skilled Georgetown Accident Lawyers for a free consultation to help fight your case at our Toll-Free Number: (912) 200-9755.
If you or a loved one was injured by the negligence or is a victim of wrongful death, our Personal Injury Attorneys provide you Over A Decade of legal and medical experience evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits.
Why You Should Seek Medical Care Immediately After Your Accident?
Don't Delay Medical Treatment. One of the worst things a person can do to harm their case is waiting too long to receive medical treatment.
If an individual does not seek medical treatment, then the at-fault party's insurance carrier will take this to mean that the individual is not injured. If you have been injured in any type of accident, get professional care from a doctor.
Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim t to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
All in all, the longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Don't miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Why the Brown Firm is a Trusted and Respected Law Firm
- Our lawyers work for you: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to answer any of your questions and concerns. We represent your best interests, and your needs are our priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All details and discussions about your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will contact you and review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
There are usually unreasonable costs associated with numerous personal injury attorneys, and clients are typically required to pay most of the costs upfront before any legal work occurs. This creates increased financial stress to an already overwhelming situation.
At the Brown Firm, we simplify the process by not requiring any payment from you unless we obtain compensation during the settlement process.
Contact our law office today if you or a loved one were involved in an accident that resulted in injury. We offer a risk-free case evaluation and complimentary legal advice.
No case is too complex or too insignificant for our legal team to review. Remember, in the event that we are unable to get the results you need, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Do not underestimate the amount of financial compensation accessible to you for your suffering and loss.
You are in capable hands, our Best Georgetown Accident Attorneys are at your disposal; they will work diligently until the case is finished, and the right outcome is realized.
Contact our legal team of Georgetown Personal Injury Attorney's today at (912) 200-9755 so you can gain a better understanding of our services and your legal options.
Contact our law firm today to find out more about what The Brown Firm can do for you!