If you have been injured in an injury accident that wasn't your fault, making the decision to obtain professional legal help may be the last thing on your mind while you are trying to recover.
Our Crawford Personal Injury Attorney's will treat you to the care and attention you deserve after suffering serious injuries or even wrongful death.
The Brown Firm serves injured victims throughout Georgia and has successfully obtained compensation and deserved justice for their client's injuries.
We cannot heal your hurt or change what happened to you, but we can give proper guidance to get you on the road to recovery by receiving a legal solution for your medical bills, lost income, pain, and suffering.
Accident injuries are overwhelming to a person’s physical, emotional and financial well-being. No two accidents are exactly the same, so no two personal injury cases follow the same path.
By allowing our Personal Injury Firm to evaluate your position and if needed, negotiate with your insurance provider, it will take a tremendous burden off of your shoulders and deliver the answers you deserve.
The Brown Legal Firm is on a mission to protect the injured in many ways:
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries. If you've been injured in an auto accident, contact the best Crawford Car Accident Lawyer today.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Whiplash and Severe Back Pain.
- Wrongful Death as a result of Auto Accidents, medical negligence, or premises liability.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, Birth Injuries, prescription drug errors and nursing mistakes.
- Slip and Fall Injuries. resulting in tripping and falling on someone else's property, that could have been prevented if been properly maintained.
Tips To Winning Your Accident Injury Lawsuit
Don't Delay Medical Treatment. One of the worst things a person can do to harm their case is waiting too long to receive medical treatment. If an individual does not seek medical treatment, then the at-fault party's insurance carrier will assume the individual is not injured.
If you have been injured in any type of accident, get professional care from a medical professional. Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim t to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
All in all, the longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Don't miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Don't Sabotage Your Case. Don't be fooled by insurance companies, they are in the business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours.
It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him.Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. People offer many reasons as to why they hold off on hiring an attorney.
Sometimes they think it cost's too much; others believe they can negotiate a settlement themselves, and still, others do not know any attorneys and aren't sure how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means we do not get paid until you receive a settlement.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by a personal injury lawyer receive an average settlement more than three times higher than those who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjusters full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a Crawford or Lexington Personal Injury Attorney the better off you will be. Our lawyers will review the facts of your injury, determine if you have a case, estimate the value of the case, and determine the statute of limitations.
The Brown Firm will perform all necessary investigation processes, and if needed, hire additional medical experts to review your records.
We will handle all negotiations in achieving a reasonable settlement amount and if an agreement cannot be reached our efforts will be centralized on taking your injury case to trial in order to gain your deserved compensation.
Georgia's Personal Injury System
Georgia's system enables you to be compensated financially after suffering harm due to someone else's carelessness or deliberate behavior. Georgia personal injury cases allow a two-year statute of limitations that you can begin a lawsuit.
Do not endanger your legal rights, contact one of our experienced Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation to help argue your case at our Toll-Free Number: (912) 324-2592.
If the carelessness of another harmed you or a loved one, our Personal Injury Attorneys will provide you Over A Decade of legal and medical experience evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits.
We Won't Charge You Anything Unless We Win Your Case
There are usually exorbitant costs associated with numerous Georgia personal injury attorneys, and clients are required to pay most of the costs up front before any legal work occurs. This creates increased financial tension to an already overwhelming situation.
At the Brown Firm, we believe in simplifying the process by not requiring any payment from you unless we obtain compensation during the settlement process.
Contact our law office today if you or a loved one was involved in an accident that resulted in damage.
We offer a risk-free case evaluation and complementary legal advice where you, review copies of all your documents: police report, medical records and bills, income loss information, and all correspondence with the insurance company, get a sense of how much your case is worth, and how complicated or simple it may be to get the insurance company to pay that amount.
No case is too complicated or too trivial for our legal team to review. Remember, in the event that we are incapable of getting the results you need, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Why the Brown Firm Provides the Best Legal Help
- Our lawyers work for you: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to answer any of your questions and concerns. We represent your best interests, and your needs are our priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All details and discussions about your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will contact you and review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Do not underestimate the amount of financial compensation available to you for your affliction and loss.
You are in capable hands; our Best Crawford and Lexington Accident Attorneys are at your disposal; they will work diligently until the case is finished, and the right outcome realized.
Contact our Personal Injury team in Crawford and Lexington GA today at (912) 324-2592 so you can gain a better understanding of our services and your legal options.
Contact our law firm today to find out more about what The Brown Firm can do for you!