Have you been involved in a Personal Injury Accident in College Park, Georgia that was not your fault?
Our Personal Injury Attorneys can help you if you were involved in an accident and believe it was caused by another person or establishments negligence.
We specialize in helping victims of personal injury receive compensation for damages, injuries, pain, and suffering.
Did you know that 20 - 50 million non-fatal car accidents occur each year? It is crucial to hire a professional College Park car accident attorney to ensure you receive the highest compensation for your pain and suffering.
But The Brown Firm handles more than just car accidents.
The Brown Firm Attorneys understand the complicated legal process involved in filing a lawsuit and obtaining compensation while the injured focus on recovery.
Our personal injury attorneys are prepared to fight for your legal rights and help you gain maximum compensation for your injuries.
You do not have to go through this difficult time alone.
Click on the link below to speak with a College Park Personal Injury Attorney today for free!
Common Cases We Specialize In
- Medical Malpractice
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
- Prescription Drug Error
- Wrongful Death
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Birth Injuries
- Car Accidents
If your injury occurred as a result of someone else's careless or reckless actions, our College Park Personal Injury Attorneys have years of experience and skills to help you seek justice.
You Pay Nothing Unless We Win Your Case
Many people associate personal injury attorneys with excessive fees and the majority of law offices require an up-front fee before they complete legal work.
This usually creates an unwanted financial burden on an already tragic and overwhelming situation
The Brown Law Firm does not require payment until we obtain a favorable settlement for you.
We offer an initial case evaluation to see if we are the right fit for you. Contact us if you were hurt in an accident that was not your fault.
We Work For You!
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer 24/7 open communication with our all of our clients and make your needs and interests our top priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions and details of your case are kept strictly confidential.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we contact you directly to review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
How To Protect Your Lawsuit
If you have suffered an injury in an accident, it is very important to seek medical treatment as soon as you can.
If you plan on filing a lawsuit against the at-fault party, you will need proper documentation of your injuries for your medical expenses to be reimbursed.
Even if your injuries have been caused by a doctor or healthcare physician, it is imperative contact a College Park medical malpractice lawyer.
There are times when certain injuries may appear severe and they may not be, while other times there may be "hidden injuries" that can lead to major medical issues if they are not taken care of in a timely manner.
The longer you wait to seek medical attention and begin treatment the harder it will be to prove your case. A good rule is to see a qualified medical provider within 14 days of your accident.
Always Remember to:
- Immediately seek medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Do not Sabotage Your Case. Do not let the insurance companies fool you, they are in business to make money and will always put your interests below their own.
It is important to understand that even though the at-fault party's insurance adjuster seems to be friendly and helpful, their job is to the insurance company that employs him.
Keep the following tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Do not accept an immediate settlement
- Do not underestimate how much your case is worth
- Keep records
- Be honest
Don't Wait To Hire An Attorney. There are many reasons why people wait to hire an attorney. Often they do not know how to go about hiring the right attorney, while others believe the cost is too excessive.
- The Brown Firm attorneys work on a contingency basis; this means they do not get paid until you receive a favorable settlement for you.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by personal injury attorneys receive on average a settlement that is more than three times higher than those who do not have an attorney.
- Negotiating for a just solution is a complicated process, consider an insurance adjuster full-time job is dealing with accident injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, medical experts, vocational specialists, etc.
The earlier you speak to a College Park Personal Injury Attorney the better chance you will have of receiving the compensation that you deserve.
Our College Park Attorneys handle all negotiations with the other parties insurance company.
When it comes to finding an agreeable settlement a united agreement cannot be reached, we will represent you at trial and gain the compensation that you deserve.
If you were injured in an accident and believe it was caused by another's negligence, you will need the help of our College Park Personal Injury Attorneys to help you obtain the benefits that you deserve.
We have a team of lawyers at The Brown Firm who specializes in representing the victims of personal injury.
If you would like to speak with our College Park Personal Injury Attorneys, click on the link below today.