Are you the victim of a Personal Injury Accident in Buckhead, Georgia? Our attorneys may be able to help you get financial compensation for your injuries.
When someone else's negligence causes an accident, you will need the help of a lawyer if you want to file a lawsuit and obtain compensation for your losses.
Being the victim of a personal injury accident can cause unnecessary stress and a financial burden that you may not be prepared to handle alone.
If you would like a free consultation with a Buckhead Personal Injury Attorney to learn what your legal rights are, click on the link below now.
Common Personal Injury Cases Our Buckhead Attorneys Specialize In:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Drunk Driving Accidents
If you were not at fault for your accident, you are entitled to compensation for your losses.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys have over 30 years of experience representing the victims of accidents and are ready to help you.
We Have A Passion to Serve our Clients
- We Work for You: We are available to our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and make their case our top priority.
- Always Confidential: Everything we discuss with our clients is confidential, and the details of your case will remain confidential even after its completion.
- You Approve Your Settlement: When a settlement offer is received, we contact you to review the offer and provide our recommendations as to whether you should accept it or we should pursue a larger amount.
If You Don't Win, We Do Not Charge a Fee.
Many people assume that hiring an attorney is expensive, which can be the case with certain law firms. However, at The Brown Firm, our Attorneys work on a contingency fee basis which means there are not up-front costs to you.
We only get paid if we win your case, and our fees come as a small percentage of your settlement amount.
When you have a Personal Injury Attorney from The Brown Firm in your corner you can rest assured that we will do everything possible to get you a fair settlement.
How To Protect Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
If you intend to file a lawsuit in Georgia against the person's insurance company who caused your accident, it is crucial that you receive medical treatment as soon as possible after your accident.
By getting immediate treatment, your injuries will be documented which is proof that you suffered them as a result of the accident.
Even if you believe you are not injured severely enough to seek medical care it is still critical to go to the doctor.
They may find "hidden injuries" that you are unaware of and are not yet experiencing symptoms.
If you wait to see a medical professional, the insurance company will attempt to argue that your injuries were not due to the accident, and offer a low-ball settlement.
- Immediately seek medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Follow the doctor's treatment recommendations
Do not Sabotage Your Case. Do not be fooled by the insurance companies, they are in business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours.
It is important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may seem friendly and helpful, their goal is to save the insurance company money.
If you are contacted by an insurance company after your accident, remember the following:
- Do not agree to accept an immediate settlement
- Do not underestimate the value of your case
- Keep accurate medical and financial records
Do not Wait To Speak with A Lawyer. People often wait to hire an attorney for many reasons. They may believe there is an upfront cost, or they do not know how to find the right attorney for their particular case.
- The Brown Firm attorneys work on a contingency fee basis meaning we do not get paid until you receive an agreeable settlement amount.
- Studies show that PI victims who are represented by attorneys receive on average 3x more financial compensation than those who do not have legal representation.
- Negotiating for a just resolution is a delicate process, considering an insurance adjuster's full-time job is investigating and offering settlements that are beneficial to the insurance company for which they work. They are backed by medical experts, vocational specialists, professional investigators, and more.
The sooner you speak to a Buckhead Personal Injury Lawyer the higher your chances of obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm Attorneys handle all negotiations with the insurance company when it comes to finding a settlement amount that is fair to the victim.
If they cannot reach an agreement with the insurance company, they will focus their efforts on taking your case to trial and helping you gain the compensation you deserve.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Buckhead, Georgia
If you have suffered an injury that was caused in an accident that was not your fault, you will more than likely need the help of a Personal Injury Attorney to negotiate on your behalf for the settlement that you deserve.
The Brown Firm has a team of lawyers who specialize in helping the victims of personal injury.
If you would like to speak with one of our Buckhead, GA Personal Injury Attorneys for free, click on the link below now for a consultation.