We understand that it's the last thing on your mind while you are recovering from injuries or dealing with the loss of a loved one from a wrongful death situation, but it is necessary that you seek legal counsel immediately.
No two accidents are exactly the same, so no two personal injury cases follow an identical path.
By allowing our Personal Injury Firm near Brookhaven, GA to evaluate your case and if needed, negotiate with your insurance provider, it will take a tremendous burden off of your shoulders and produce the answers you want.
Accident injuries are devastating to a person’s physical, emotional, and financial well-being. We cannot heal your hurts or alter what happened to you, but we can get you on the road to recovery by receiving a legal solution for your medical bills, lost income, hurt, and suffering.
The Brown Legal Firm is on a mission to protect the injured in a number of ways:
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries. If you've been injured in a car crash, contact a Brookhaven Car Accident Attorney today.
- Motorcycle Accidents, involving Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal Cord Injuries, Whiplash, and Severe Back Pain.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, Birth Injuries, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Wrongful Death as a result of Auto Accidents, medical negligence, or premises liability.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
Understanding Your Personal Injury Case
Personal Injury cases are legal disputes that result from the harm or suffering of an individual due to someone else's negligence.
If the injured party can prove their injuries were due to the negligent actions of another person, then the guilty party would be held legally responsible.
A personal injury case can become formalized through civil court proceedings that attempt to find others at fault through a court judgment, or such disputes can be resolved through an informal settlement before a case goes to trial.
- Different from criminal cases, which are originated by the government, a formal personal injury case typically begins when a private individual (plaintiff), files a civil "complaint" against another person or business (defendant) stating that they acted carelessly or irresponsibly in connection with the injury accident.
- In reality, most claims over fault for an accident are resolved in an informal settlement before ever reaching a trial. A settlement commonly takes the form of negotiation, followed by a written agreement in which both sides surrender any further legal actions, choosing instead to resolve the matter through payment of an agreeable amount of money.
Georgia's Personal Injury System
The purpose of Georgia's personal injury system is to assist you financially after suffering harm due to someone else's negligence or intentional hurtful conduct.
Georgia personal injury cases provide a two-year statute of limitations that you can begin a lawsuit.
Do not jeopardize your legal rights, contact one of our experienced Brookhaven Accident Lawyers for a complimentary consultation to help fight your case at our Toll-Free Number: (912) 200-9755.
If you or a loved one was injured by the negligence of another, our Personal Injury Attorneys provide you with Over A Decade of legal and medical experience evaluating and prosecuting personal injury lawsuits.
How to Win Your Accident Injury Claim
Don't Delay Medical Treatment. One of the worst things a person can do to harm their case is waiting too long to receive medical treatment. If an individual does not seek medical treatment, then the at-fault party's insurance carrier will take this to mean that the individual is not injured.
If your personal injury was caused by a medical professional's mistake or negligence, contact a Brookhaven Medical Malpractice Lawyer today.
Sometimes injuries that appear to be severe are not, while "hidden injuries" lead the accident victim t to believe he or she is fine when in fact there are underlying medical issues.
All in all, the longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Don't miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Don't Sabotage Your Case. Don't be fooled by insurance companies, they are in the business to make money and will always put their best interests before yours. It is critical to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and seem helpful, his (or her) duty is to the insurance company that employs him. Keep these tips in mind when dealing with an insurance claim:
- Don't accept an immediate settlement
- Be honest
- Keep good records
- Don't underestimate the value of your case
- Be Cautious of what you post on social media
What You Can Expect From The Brown Firm
- Our lawyers work for you: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to answer any of your questions and concerns. We represent your best interests, and your needs are our priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All details and discussions about your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will contact you and review the offer, providing our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
We Won't Charge You Anything Unless We Win Your Case
There are usually exorbitant costs associated with many personal injury attorneys, and clients are typically required to pay most of the costs upfront before any legal work occurs.
This creates heightened financial stress to an already overwhelming situation.
At the Brown Firm, we simplify the process by not requiring any payment from you unless we obtain compensation during the settlement process.
Contact our law office today if you or a loved one were involved in an accident that resulted in injury. We offer a no-risk initial case evaluation and complimentary legal advice.
No case is too complicated or too unimportant for our legal team to review. Remember, in the event that we are unable to get the results you need, you do not have to worry about paying extensive fees.
Do not underestimate the amount of financial compensation available to you for your suffering and loss.
You are in capable hands; our Best Brookhaven Accident Attorneys are at your disposal; they will work diligently until the case is finished, and the right outcome is achieved. Contact our legal team today at (912) 200-9755 so you can gain a better knowledge of our services and your legal options.
Contact our law firm today to find out more about what The Brown Firm can do for you!