If you are suffering from an injury that was caused in an accident that was not your fault, it is crucial that you contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal representation.
When you become the victim of an accident it can cause physical, emotional, and financial problems. You should not have to deal with this unwanted stress alone.
Our attorneys understand the difficulties that come with filing a lawsuit, and we are prepared to fight for the compensation that you are owed.
If you were injured in a motor vehicle accident that was not your fault, contact our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Berkeley Park, GA.
Personal Injury Cases Our Attorneys Have Experience With
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driving Motor Vehicle Accident
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Whiplash Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
Your Personal Injury Accident is serious. If someone else is responsible for causing your accident because of their negligent or reckless actions, you deserve compensation for your losses.
The Personal Injury Attorneys at our firm have decades of experience representing the victims of car accidents.
We Do Not Get Paid Until You Receive a Settlement
Many people associate personal injury attorneys with high legal fees which can be very stressful on an already stressful situation.
At The Brown Firm, our attorneys do not require any up-front legal fees. We will begin your case and work on a contingency fee basis, this means we only get paid when you obtain a favorable amount during the settlement process.
With an experienced lawyer on your side, you can rest assured that your case will be handled with the utmost care.
We Are Dedicated to Serving our Clients
- We Work for You - 24/7 communication is available to all of our clients. Your needs and interests are our top priority.
- We Keep Our Discussions Confidential - All conversations and details surrounding your case are kept strictly private.
- You Approve Your Settlement - If we receive a settlement offer, we contact you immediately to review the offer. We provide our recommendation and explain why we think you should or should not accept the offer. The final decision is yours.
How To Protect Your Personal Injury Lawsuit
If you intend to file a lawsuit against the person who caused your crash, then it is crucial to your case to seek medical treatment as quickly as possible.
If you want to have a strong case you will need proper documentation from a medical professional stating that the injuries you suffered are directly associated with the accident you were involved in.
Do not to wait to seek medical treatment. If you wait too long to have your injuries documented, the insurance companies will try to say your injuries were caused for another reason.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be to get full compensation for your expenses.
Immediately seek a medical attention
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
Handling Insurance Companies in Accident Injury Cases
Do not let yourself be fooled by the insurance company, they are in business to make money and will always put their interests before yours. It's important to understand that while the at-fault party's insurance adjuster may be friendly and helpful, their duty is first to their employer.
Keep the following tips in mind when handling an insurance claim:
- Be Honest
- Keep Detailed Records
- Do Not Accept an Immediate Settlement
- Do Not Underestimate How Much your Case is Worth
Professional Legal Help from The Brown Firm Attorneys
There are many reasons why people wait to hire an attorney, but it's important not to wait too long before you seek legal help.
Many people will often wait because they believe the cost of hiring legal help is too high, while others do not know how to go about hiring the right attorney for their case.
- The Brown Firm attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. We do not get paid until you receive a fair settlement amount during legal negotiations.
- Studies show that injured victims who are represented by personal injury attorneys receive on average a settlement that is more than three times higher than those who do not have an attorney.
- Negotiating for a fair outcome is a complicated process because insurance adjusters work full-time on accident injury cases. They are backed by medical experts, vocational specialists, professional investigators, and more.
The sooner you speak with a Personal Injury Attorney the better your chances will be to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Your attorney will be responsible for handling all negotiations with the insurance company when settling your case.
If for some reason an agreement cannot be made with the other party's insurance company, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Berkeley Park
If you believe that your accident was caused by someone else's careless actions, you will need to contact an Experienced Personal Injury law firm for legal help.
Our lawyers are dedicated to helping accident victims receive the compensation that they are owed.
Never put off legal help when you are involved in an accident that was caused by another's negligent actions. The Brown Firm is here to help.
Click the link to schedule a free consultation with our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Berkeley Park, Georgia.