Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Norcross, Georgia
Need a personal injury attorney in Norcross, Ga after an accident?
Many injury victims experience tremendous physical, emotional, and financial challenges that are debilitating on their lives. Hiring a Personal Injury Lawyer in Norcross, GA will allow you to focus on a full and quick recovery.
We understand our clients are often hit with extended medical costs including multiple surgeries, prolonged hospital stays, or extensive rehabilitation after an accident. Along with physical injury comes the burden of emotional turmoil often causing constant distress and discomfort on victims.
At The Brown Firm, our experienced team of Personal Injury Lawyers in Georgia will fight the legal battles for you.
We understand the stress and confusion that victims feel after enduring a horrible accident. It's our job to make sure our clients feel their case is in the best hands by helping them fully understand all details and processes outlining their injury case.
Get The Help You Deserve, Click Below and get in touch with a Personal Injury Specialists today!
Common Accident Injury Cases:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injuries
- Prescription Drug Errors
- Nursing Mistakes
- Wrongful Death
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Work Related Injuries
Legal Options Involving Personal Injuries
Personal Injury cases are legal disputes that often result from the harm of an individual due to someone else's negligent behavior. If the injured person can prove that their injuries were a direct consequence of another's negligence, then the guilty party will be held responsible.
A personal injury case can be formalized through civil court proceedings, or through an informal settlement:
- Formal personal injury cases begin when a private individual files a civil "complaint" against another person or business.
- Informal personal injury cases commonly take the form of a negotiation which is followed by a written agreement regarding the settlement amount.
Georgia's Statute of Limitations
The Georgia personal injury system allows for individuals to be financially compensated after falling victim to someone else's negligent actions. Georgia personal injury cases allow a two-year statute of limitations for you to file your lawsuit.
If you have been injured because of another party's negligence, our personal injury attorneys have years of experience representing people just like you.
Do Not Delay Medical Treatment
The longer you wait to go to the doctor and begin treatment the harder it is to prove your case. Remember:
- Immediately seek a physician's care
- Do not miss appointments
- Always follow the doctor's recommendations
The Best Legal Services Provided To Georgia Accident Injury Victims
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer around the clock communication with all of our personal injury clients so we can answer and questions or concerns.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions regarding your case are kept confidential.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received, you will be contacted to review the offer before a settlement is agreed upon.
There are usually unreasonable costs associated with personal injury attorneys, and many clients are required to pay the majority of the costs up front before any legal work begins. This creates increased financial stress to an already overwhelming situation.
At the Brown Firm, we do not require upfront payment; we get paid when you receive a favorable settlement.
Contact our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Norcross if you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. We offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case.
Contact our law firm today to find out more about what The Brown Firm can do for you!
* The Best Personal Injury Attorney in Norcross, GA *