Leading Motorcycle Accident Attorney in Pooler, Georgia
Victims of Motorcycle Accidents in Pooler, Ga typically suffer from severe or permanent injuries. It is important to contact an experienced Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorney to help with your accident case.
Your life, your job, and even your future may be altered after a severe crash. The expert lawyers at The Brown Firm, have been handling motorcycle accident lawsuits for many years.
Our legal team works on a contingency fee basis, which means there are no up-front costs to you.We receive legal fees when a favorable motorcycle accident settlement or verdict is reached.
To speak with one of our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys, click on the link below.
Common Injuries After a Motorcycle Accident in Pooler, Georgia
Motorcyclists often experience more severe injuries than someone driving a
regular passenger car because they lack the physical protection that a motor vehicle provides.
Even riders with many years of riding experience can suffer severe injuries due to the negligence of other drivers.
Some of the most common Motorcycle Accident Injuries that our Attorneys in Pooler see, include the following:
- Head Injury
- Road Rash
- Biker's Arm
- Muscle Damage
- Nerve Pain and Damage
- Broken Bones
- Soft Tissue Bruising
- Leg Injuries
Riding Safely in Pooler
Even when proper precautions are taken, you may still become injured. However, it is still crucial to take safety precautions every time you ride a motorcycle.
The two most important tips to avoid severe injury include:
- Wearing a helmet is one of the most important safety tips to follow. Despite this, head injuries and Traumatic Brain Injuries are the leading cause of Motorcycle Accident Injuries in Pooler, Ga. Being sure to wear a properly fitted helmet could be the difference between an injury and death.
- Wearing proper gear when riding a bike will help protect your skin in the event you are thrown from the bike and skid across the pavement. Even with proper gear, skin damage and road rash can still occur.
Motorcyclists are more vulnerable to injury if they are hit by another vehicle. Other traffic and negligent actions often cause biker's to wreck, the following are common road behaviors to watch for:
- Making a left turn in front of a motorcycle without using signals
- Switching lanes without checking for traffic in mirrors
- Failing to yield the right of way to cyclists
- Speeding or driving recklessly
- Using a cell phone or engaging with mobile device while driving
- Following too close behind a motorcycle resulting in not allowing enough time to stop
The accident victims usually sustain severe, permanent injuries if the collision does not end up in a fatality.
Injuries and fatalities often occur because of:
- Disregard For Traffic Laws
- Driving Under The Influence
- Willful Disregard
It is the responsibility of the at-fault party to remedy the injuries sustained by the victim.
Motorcycle Collision Facts in Georgia
- How many deaths and injuries occur due to cyclists crashing?Shockingly, around 4,000 motorcyclists die each year and an average of 92,000 are injured. The federal government computed the number of deaths on motorcycles was over 27 times the number of cars.
- How many motorcyclists are estimated to be on the road throughout the year? In the year 2014, there were about 8.4 million cyclists on the roadways.
- What is the most common bike collision causing death? Cyclists striking fixed objects accounts for 25% of motorcycle deaths, but only 18% of car crashes result in death.
- What are the main injuries leading to bike fatalities?Head injuries are the main cause of death among motorcyclists. But only 19 states and the District of Columbia mandate helmet use of all riders.
- What is a loved one has been killed in a bike accident?In these distressing situations, a survivor of the deceased or a family member may be entitled to filing a wrongful death lawsuit depending on the details surrounding the crash. Did you know motorcyclists are 26 times as likely to suffer a wrongful death in a car accident as passenger car occupants?
- What are the most common factors relating to motorcycle crashes?Nearly half of all fatal accidents show alcohol involvement and the severity of injuries varies on the speed traveled before the accident.
- What measures should I take after being involved in a bike accident?Always seek proper medical care and be sure to notify the authorities. Then you should contact a Pooler personal injury lawyer at the Brown Firm and allow us to start collecting important facts and information outlining your crash. Georgia Motorcycle Laws can be complex, educate yourself on bike safety practices, and ways to stay safe to prevent future accidents, check out these 4 motorcycle safety tips.
Contact Our Motorcycle Accident Attorneys from Pooler, Georgia
We will not charge you a penny until we settle your case. Your paperwork, phone calls, and consultation are prepared free of charge.
If you were injured in a Motorcycle Accident in Pooler, that was caused by someone else's negligence, you may qualify for the following damages:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Income
- Property Damage
- Emotional Trauma
Contact our expert Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorneys at The Brown Firm if you were involved in a motorcycle wreck that was caused by someone else.
Our Motorcycle Accident Injury Attorneys in Pooler, Ga provide a free consultation and will help you file your personal injury case.
Click on the link below to get started!