Were you involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence?
If you suffered from an injury that was caused by someone else's negligent actions you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Sylvan Hills, GA for legal help.
Having an attorney on your side after a PI Accident will be your best chance at obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm has a team of PI Attorneys who have been helping accident victims for over 30 years.
It's important to contact a lawyer as soon as possible after being involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Sylvan Hills Car Accident Lawyers today.
Click below to schedule your free consultation with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Sylvan Hills, Georgia today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
When you are involved in an accident it's crucial for your health and lawsuit to be seen by a medical professional within the first 24-48 hours after the accident.
The other at-fault party's insurance company will be looking for reasons to minimize the damages that you suffered and to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
Unfortunately, when you wait to seek medical treatment, or do not follow the doctor's instructions for care, the insurance company will use this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of money that they offer you.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your attorney to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of personal injury accidents are compensated for the injuries and damages that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit and obtain compensation. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Do Not Wait to Speak with an Attorney
People may wait to speak with an attorney after an accident occurs for various reasons.
Some people don't think they will be able to afford legal help, and others believe they can negotiate for a settlement on their own.
When you are involved in an accident it's important to remember the following:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement of more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The quicker you seek the help of an attorney, the better chance you will have at obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
When you hire an attorney from The Brown Firm, we will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It will be up to your attorney to handle all of the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge any Up-Front Fees
There are many people will avoid speaking with an attorney after an accident because they do not want to be charged extensive fees for legal help.
The Brown Firm Attorneys do not charge any up-front legal fees, we will begin helping with your case and continue to work until your case is won before we receive any money.
Our lawyers will get paid when they have won a settlement for their clients. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
If you were involved in a Personal Injury Accident in Sylvan Hills, GA, you should consider contacting an experienced attorney today.
Our experienced lawyers at The Brown Firm have been helping the injured receive the benefits that they deserve for over 30 years.
We have the experience and training to help you obtain the maximum amount of compensation that you are owed for your suffering. 👍
If you were hurt in an accident that wasn't your fault, one-click below is all it takes to schedule your free consultation with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Sylvan Hills, GA today.