Are you suffering from an injury that occurred in an accident that was caused by someone else's careless actions?
If you were involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, you will need the help of an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Summerhill, GA.
The Brown Firm Attorneys have decades of experience helping the injured obtain the compensation that they are owed for the injuries and damages that they suffered.
Being involved in a PI Accident can cause unwanted pain and financial stress.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Summerhill Car Accident Lawyers today.
When you are the victim of someone else's carelessness you deserve to be compensated for your suffering. With the help of an experienced attorney, you can rest assured that your case will be in good hands.
Having a lawyer who understands the legal system is crucial for obtaining the compensation that you are owed.
It can be nearly impossible to obtain compensation without the help of a lawyer.
Do not hesitate to get legal help after an accident. Click below to schedule a free consultation with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Summerhill, GA today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Seek Medical Help After a Personal Injury Accident
When you are involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, it's not only important for your health but your potential lawsuit to seek immediate medical attention and have your injuries documented by a professional.
The insurance company of the person who caused the accident will be looking for any reason to minimize the damages that occurred, and they will try to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
By waiting too long to seek treatment, or by not follow the treatment plan the doctor puts together, you run the risk of being offered a much lower settlement or none at all.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your attorney to win your case. Keep in mind:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Personal Injury Laws in Georgia
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of accidents are compensated by the insurance company for the damages and injuries that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Speak with an Attorney Immediately after a PI Accident
Many people make the mistake of waiting too long to seek the help of a lawyer after a PI accident. Some people think that they will not be able to afford the help of an experienced lawyer, while others believe they will be able to negotiate for settlement on their own.
There are several things you should keep in mind after being involved in a PI Accident:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement of more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
Remember, the faster you seek the help of an attorney, the better chances you will have at obtaining the compensation that you are owed.
The Brown Firm attorneys will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It is up to your lawyer to handle all of the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
The Brown Firm Does Not Charge any Up-Front Legal Fees for Services
Many people avoid legal help because they do not have the money to pay up-front for services.
At The Brown Firm, we do not charge any up-front legal fees to begin helping with your case.
Our attorneys will get paid when you have obtained a settlement for your case. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Summerhill, Georgia
Being involved in a Personal Injury Accident can cause massive amounts of damages to everyone involved, and when you become hurt because of someone else's careless actions, you deserve to be fully compensated for your losses.
Handling cases that have to do with PI Accidents without an attorney is not advisable.
You run the risk of receiving less than half of what you are actually owed for your damages. Your lawyer will be able to negotiate on your behalf for a much larger settlement than you will be able to do alone.
Our experienced attorneys offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your accident case. 👍
Do not wait to seek the help of our Personal Injury Attorneys in Summerhill, Georgia.
One-click is all that it takes to get started today.