Were you involved in a Personal Injury Accident in Stockbridge, Georgia?
If you were injured in an accident due to someone else's negligence, you deserve the opportunity to fight for the compensation that you are rightfully owed.
Our attorneys can help!
WHAT MAKES THE BROWN FIRM DIFFERENT?
The Brown Firm has a team of experienced attorneys who have the experience to help accident victims fight for the compensation that they deserve.
Our attorneys understand the complications and stresses that follow an accident.
Physical injuries are not the only stressful factor that PI victims deal with; after an accident, you may experience an extreme amount of emotional pain along with financial stress.
The Brown Firm's Attorneys provide a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case.
Get the help that you deserve that many Georgia residents have turned to when they needed trusted legal representation for their case.
Take the first step towards your maximum compensation by speaking with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney in Stockbridge, Georgia today.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Stockbridge Car Accident Lawyers today.
Click the button below to get started.
WHAT KINDS OF PERSONAL INJURY CASES DOES THE BROWN FIRM SPECIALIZE IN?
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Car Accidents
- Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Work-Related Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice and Negligence
WHY SHOULD I SEEK MEDICAL TREATMENT AFTER A PI ACCIDENT IN STOCKBRIDGE?
No matter if your injuries are minor or severe, it is crucial to get medical attention to your injuries as soon as possible after your accident.
Here is why...
Receiving medical care as soon as possible after being involved in an accident is crucial to protecting yourself both physically and legally.
The at-fault person's insurance company will be looking to minimize any potential settlement offer.
This means the insurance company will try to downplay your injuries, and maybe even try to claim your injuries were preexisting.
When you wait to get treatment, you give the insurance company the opportunity to claim that your injuries were not due to the accident, thus reducing the total value of your case.
The longer you wait to seek medical care, the tougher it will be for your lawyer to prove your case.
Here are important things for you to do so you can help your case:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Be sure to have your injuries in medical records for proof
- Follow your doctor's advice and never miss an appointment or treatment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
It's important not to delay medical treatment after being involved in a PI Accident.
What Are Georgia's Personal Injury Laws?
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of accidents are compensated fairly by the insurance company for the damages and injuries that they suffered.
Those who were involved in a Personal Injury Accident in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit against the negligent party.
If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
That is why it is best to contact an attorney and file a claim as soon as possible after the accident has occurred.
Why Should I Hire A Stockbridge PI Attorney?
Some people don't think they will be able to afford legal help, while others believe they can negotiate for a settlement on their own.
After being involved in an accident there are some things you should know:
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases.
- Insurance companies are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
- No upfront legal fees when you hire an attorney from The Brown Firm
The sooner you get in contact with an experienced Personal Injury Attorney, the better chance you will have at getting the compensation that you deserve.
Your attorney will review the details of your case and determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement.
From their review, your attorney will estimate the value of your settlement, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for the estimated compensation.
If an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
How Much Does A Top-Rated PI Attorney Cost?
One of the main reasons people choose to avoid getting legal representation is because they do not have the money to pay costly up-front fees.
We understand that during this stressful time, that having money to pay legal fees as soon as you hire an attorney is not something you can manage after being involved in a PI accident.
For that reason, The Brown Firm does not charge any up-front fees for legal services.
We only get paid when we have won a settlement for our clients.
Our office works hard to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied.
- Keeping the client's best interests in mind: Having open communication and 24/7 availability are two things we provide to clients to ensure that they are informed with every new development.
- Attorney-Client Confidentiality: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential.
- If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Do not put off contacting an attorney after being involved in an accident that was not your fault.
The Brown Firm offers a free case evaluation and legal advice. 👍
In the event that we are not unable to get you the results that you deserve, you do not have to worry about paying any up-front fees.
You will never know what your potential maximum compensation could be unless you consult legal representation.
When you are involved in a Personal Injury Accident, contact The Brown Firm in Stockbridge for Legal Advice.
All it takes to get started with your free personal injury consultation is one click on the link below.