Are you the victim of a Personal Injury Accident in Springfield, Ga that you believe was caused by someone else's negligence?
If you were hurt in an accident that was not your fault, you will need to contact an experienced Attorney to protect your legal rights and help you receive the compensation that you deserve.
Being involved in an accident can cause very serious injuries and unwanted financial stress. When someone else is at fault, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
The Brown Firm's Attorneys specialize in helping the victims of PI Accidents receive the maximum amount of compensation that they are owed.
To find out how our experienced attorneys can help with your case, click the link to schedule a free consultation with Springfield's Top Personal Injury Lawyers today.
The Brown Firm Attorneys will Protect the Rights of Personal Injury Accident Victims
- Car Accidents that lead to life-altering suffering, such as Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Wrongful Death due to Auto Accidents, premises liability, or medical negligence.
- Motorcycle Accidents that result in Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash or severe back injuries.
- Premises Liability or Slip and Fall Injuries at a business.
- Truck Accidents from exhausted drivers, improperly maintained equipment, and violations of highway traffic and general safety laws.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, surgical errors, childbirth mistakes, Birth Injuries, nursing errors and prescription drug mistakes.
- Work Injuries from minor injuries to severe and chronic injuries that never disappear.
The Importance of Medical Care After a PI Accident
When you are involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, it is strongly suggested that you seek medical treatment within the first 24-48 hours of the accident.
Regardless of how you feel right after the accident, seeing a doctor is your best chance at protecting your legal rights and ensuring that you do not have any underlying injuries.
Having your injuries documented by a medical professional can be incredibly valuable when it comes to filing a lawsuit and obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
Our attorneys recommend the following:
- Immediately seek the care of a medical expert a
- Do not skip any appointments
- Always follow the recommendation of the doctor to the best of your ability
Georgia's Personal Injury System
The Personal Injury System in Georgia allows the injured to be compensated financially after suffering harm that was caused because of someone else's reckless actions.
Personal Injury cases in Georgia allow for a two-year statute of limitations that you can file a lawsuit.
It's important to contact an experienced attorney quickly after the accident occurs if you want to obtain all of the benefits that you deserve.
The Brown Firm does not Charge Up-Front Legal Fees
There are many law firms that charge extensive legal fees before they will begin any work. This is why many people are hesitant to contact a lawyer for help.
At The Brown Firm, our lawyers do not charge any up-front legal fees for our services. This helps to take the financial stress out of an already stressful situation.
Our lawyers only receive compensation when you obtain an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability because we know you will have questions and concerns and we want to be there for you. Your best interests are our number one priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions and details you provide are kept completely confidential. For your relatives or spouse to find out information, you must give us full permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will immediately contact you and discuss the offer. We will provide our recommendation and insight into whether or not you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Many people unknowingly make the mistake of waiting too long to hire an attorney after being involved in an accident because they are stressed and worried that they won't be able to afford the legal fees.
The Brown Firm makes it their goal to help all accident victims by:
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means our Firm does not ask you to provide money up-front. We fight diligently to win your case, and if we do not succeed, we do not get paid. Our attorneys receive compensation when you receive a settlement. It's as simple as that.
- According to studies, injured victims who choose to be represented y a Personal Injury Lawyer receive settlements three times higher than individuals who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a difficult and long drawn out process, consider the fact that insurance adjusters full-time jobs are dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, medical experts, etc.
When you hire a personal injury attorney, you will have a much better chance at obtaining the compensation that you are owed.
The Brown Firm Attorneys will complete a thorough investigation into your accident, and if necessary, they will hire medical experts to oversee your injury documentation.
Your PI Attorney will handle the negotiation process with the negligent party's insurance company. If an agreement cannot be met, your lawyer will be prepared to take your case to trial.
If your case does go to trial, it will be up to the judge or jury to determine the amount of compensation that you will receive.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Springfield, Georgia
If you are the victim of a personal injury accident in Springfield, GA, do not wait to contact legal help.
Having an experienced attorney on your side will be your best chance at obtaining the maximum amount of compensation that you are owed for the injuries that you suffered. 👍
Do not put off contacting an experienced lawyer after being involved in an accident. It's crucial that you receive medical attention as soon as possible and contact a lawyer to help with the legal process of filing a lawsuit.
Click below to schedule a free consultation with our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Springfield, GA today.