Were you injured in an accident that wasn't your fault in Rincon, GA?
If you are the victim of an accident injury, you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
The Attorneys at The Brown Firm have over 30 years of experience representing those who were injured as a result of someone else's careless actions.
Our lawyers have the experience and skills to help you obtain the maximum amount of compensation that you are owed for the injuries and damages that you suffered.
Do not hesitate to contact an experienced lawyer when you are involved in a Personal Injury Accident.
If you happened to be involved in a car accident, contact our Rincon Car Accident Lawyers today.
Click the link below to schedule an appointment with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Rincon, GA today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors and nursing mistakes.
Why Medical Treatment is Important After An Accident
Receiving medical care as soon as possible after being involved in an accident is crucial to protecting yourself both physically and legally.
It's important not to delay medical care after being involved in a PI Accident.
The at-fault person's insurance company will be looking to minimize any potential settlement offer, and when you wait to get treatment, you give them the opportunity to deny your claim.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your lawyer to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of accidents are compensated by the insurance company for the damages and injuries that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Do Not Wait to Speak with an Attorney
There are many reasons why people tend to wait to speak with an attorney after an accident occurs.
Some people don't think they will be able to afford legal help, while others believe they can negotiate for a settlement without the help of an attorney.
After being involved in an accident there are some things that you should know:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The sooner you contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney, the better chance you will have at getting the compensation that you deserve.
Our attorneys will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your settlement, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It is up to your attorney to handle all of the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge any Up-Front Fees
One of the main reasons people choose to avoid getting legal representation is because they do not have the money to pay extensive up-front fees.
The Brown Firm does not charge any up-front fees for legal services. Our lawyers get paid when they have won a settlement for their clients. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
If you are suffering from an injury that occurred because of someone else's negligent actions, you will need the help of an experienced lawyer to obtain the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm Attorneys can help you. It is our goal to make sure that all of our clients are taken care of. We are prepared to fight for you until you receive the benefits that you deserve. 👍
Click the link to schedule your free appointment with Rincon, Georgia's Top Personal Injury Attorneys today.