Were you involved in an accident that wasn't your fault in Reynoldstown, Ga?
If you were injured in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
When you become injured in an accident that was not your fault, you deserve to be compensated for your losses. Our attorneys understand the complications that come from PI Accidents, and you should not have to deal with all of the expenses that accumulate.
Hiring an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer is your best chance at obtaining the maximum amount of compensation that you are owed for your suffering.
The Brown Firm Attorneys have decades of experience helping accident victims receive the settlement that they are owed.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Reynoldstown Car Accident Lawyers today.
If you were injured in an accident, click below to schedule a free consultation with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Reynoldstown, GA today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Getting Medical Treatment After A Personal Injury Accident
It is crucial for your health and your settlement to receive immediate medical attention after being involved in a Personal Injury Accident in Reynoldstown, GA.
The insurance company of the person who caused your accident will be looking to minimize the damages and to offer the lowest settlement amount possible. Unfortunately, if you wait to get treatment, or do not follow the doctor's instructions for care, the insurance company will use this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of money that they offer you.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your attorney to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Georgia's Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of accidents are compensated by the insurance company for the damages and injuries that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Do Not Wait to Speak with a PI Attorney
There are many reasons why people will wait to speak with an attorney after an accident occurs.
Some people don't think they will be able to afford professional legal help, while others believe they can negotiate for a settlement without the help of an attorney.
After being involved in an accident there are some things that you should know:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive a payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement of more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The faster you seek the help of an attorney, the better chance you will have at getting the compensation that you deserve.
Our attorneys will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your settlement, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It is up to your attorney to handle all of the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge any Up-Front Fees
Many people will avoid speaking with an attorney because they do not have the money to pay extensive legal fees.
At The Brown Firm, we do not charge any up-front fees for our legal services. Our lawyers get paid when they have won a settlement for their clients. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys serving Reynoldstown, Georgia
If you were hurt in an accident that was caused by another's reckless or negligent actions, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
The Brown Firm lawyers are committed to helping accident victims every step of the way. We have over 30 years of experience representing PI Accident victims. It's our goal to help each client receive the maximum amount of compensation that they are owed for their losses. 👍
Do not put off legal help, one-click below is all it takes to schedule a free consultation with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Reynoldstown, GA today.