Are you suffering from an injury that occurred in an accident in Panthersville, GA?
If you were involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's careless actions, you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal advice.
With the help of an experienced attorney, you can rest assured that you will be in good hands. A PI Lawyer will make sure that you receive all of the benefits that you deserve for the injuries and damages that you received.
The Brown Firm has a team of experienced lawyers who have been helping the hurt with their accident cases for over 30 years. We have a team of highly experienced attorneys who work diligently to make sure that you receive the money that you deserve.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Panthersville Car Accident Lawyers today.
If you were hurt in an accident that wasn't your fault, do not hesitate to contact the experienced lawyers at The Brown Firm for legal help. Click the link below to speak with our expert PI Lawyers serving Panthersville, GA today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors and nursing mistakes.
Contact a Medical Expert After Being Involved in an Accident
When you are involved in an accident it's very extremely important for your health and your lawsuit to be seen by a medical expert within the first 24-48 hours after the accident.
The insurance company of the at-fault party will be looking for any reason to try and minimize the damages that you suffered and to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
Unfortunately, when you wait to seek medical care, the insurance company will try to use this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of money that they offer you during the settlement process.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your attorney to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Georgia's Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of personal injury accidents are compensated for the injuries and damages that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit and obtain compensation. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Speak with a PI Attorney after an Accident
There are various reasons why someone will wait to seek the help of an experienced attorney after being involved in an accident.
Some people believe they will be able to afford legal help, while others believe they will be able to negotiate for a settlement on their own.
When you are involved in a Personal Injury Accident it's important to remember the following:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The quicker you seek the help of an attorney, the better chance you will have at obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
When you hire an attorney from The Brown Firm, we will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It will be up to your attorney to handle the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
The Brown Firm Does Not Charge Up-Front Legal Fees
There are many people who avoid speaking with an attorney after an accident because they do not want to be charged extensive legal fees before any services are performed.
At The Brown Firm, we never charge any up-front fees for our legal services.
We will begin your case and continue to work until your case is won before we receive any money.
Our lawyers will get paid when they have won a settlement for their clients. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Panthersville, Georgia
If you were involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, do not hesitate to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal representation.
The Brown Firm's legal team of Personal Injury Attorneys are experts when it comes to filing a claim and obtaining compensation after an accident.
If you want to receive all of the benefits that you are owed for your pain and suffering, it's crucial to hire an attorney.
Trying to handle a case on your own can be nearly impossible.
Fighting back and forth with the insurance company is not only a huge headache but attempts to get what you want from them is nearly impossible.
When you're injured as a result of another's negligence, get the compensation that you are owed by contacting an experienced Panthersville Personal Injury Attorney from The Brown Firm. 👍
One-click is all that it takes to get started today.