Were you involved and hurt in an accident in Mountain View, GA that was caused by someone else's negligence?
If you are the victim of an accident, you should contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
The Brown Firm has a team of experienced lawyers who have been specializing in Personal Injury Accident Cases for over 30 years.
Our lawyers have the training and experience to help the injured obtain the compensation that they are owed for their losses.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Mountain View Car Accident Lawyers today.
With a Personal Injury Attorney on your side, it will be much easier to obtain the benefits that you're owed.
Trying to file a lawsuit on your own can be extremely difficult, and nearly impossible to receive the full amount of money that you deserve.
At The Brown Firm, our Attorneys offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with the recovery of your losses. Contact us today by clicking on the link below, and you can speak with one of our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Mountain View, GA.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Medical Help After An Accident
When you are involved in an accident it's crucial for your health and your lawsuit to be seen by a medical expert within the first 24-48 hours after the accident.
The at-fault party's insurance company will be looking for any reason to try and minimize the damages that you suffered and to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
Unfortunately, when you wait to seek medical care, the insurance company will try to use this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of money that they offer you during the settlement process.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your attorney to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of personal injury accidents are compensated for the injuries and damages that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit and obtain compensation. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
There are various reasons why someone will wait to seek the help of an experienced attorney after being involved in an accident.
Some people believe they will be able to afford legal help, while others believe they will be able to negotiate for a settlement on their own.
When you are involved in a Personal Injury Accident it's important to remember the following:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The quicker you seek the help of an experienced lawyer, the better chance you will have at obtaining the compensation that you are owed.
When you hire The Brown Firm, we will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It will be up to your Personal Injury Attorney to handle the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge Up-Front Legal Fees
There are many people who avoid speaking with an attorney after an accident because they do not want to be charged with extensive legal fees before any services are performed.
At The Brown Firm, we never charge any up-front fees for our legal services.
We will begin your case and continue to work until your case is won before we receive any money.
Our lawyers will get paid when they have won a settlement for their clients. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
If you were injured in an accident that was caused by someone else's carelessness in Mountain View, GA, do not hesitate to contact an experienced attorney from The Brown Firm for legal help.
You deserve to be compensated for your losses after being involved in an accident that was not your fault.
Your attorney will work diligently to get you the settlement that you deserve. Remember, it's much harder to negotiate with the insurance company and your own. Let an attorney handle all negotiations.
Contact our experienced attorneys today. We provide a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case. 👍
Click below to schedule an appointment with our Personal Injury Attorneys serving Mountain View, Georgia.