PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY MORNINGSIDE-LENOX PARK
Are you suffering from an accident injury? If you were involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's careless or negligent actions, contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney serving Morningside-Lenox Park, GA, for legal help.
Being involved in a Personal Injury Accident can be overwhelming. Personal Injury cases cause not only physical stress but emotional and financial stress as well.
When an accident happens because of someone else's negligence, you deserve to be compensated for your losses, not to mention for the pain and suffering you have had to endure.
Trying to handle a lawsuit on your own can leave you feeling frustrated and overwhelmed. You only get one chance to obtain compensation for your losses, so don't risk being offered a lower settlement amount than you deserve.
When you hire an experienced attorney, you get your best chance at receiving the highest settlement possible.
At The Brown Firm, we have a team of attorneys with experience helping accident victims obtain the compensation they are owed after being involved in a Personal Injury Accident.
Click below to schedule an appointment with the Best Personal Injury Attorneys serving Morningside-Lenox Park, GA today.
The Brown Firm Represents Personal Injury Victims of:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages, including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Truck Accidents caused by improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and traffic or safety violations.
- Work-Related Injuries that cause anything from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Contact a Medical Doctor After an Accident
It's essential not only for your health but also for your Personal Injury Case to receive immediate medical treatment after being involved in an accident that wasn't your fault.
The insurance company of the at-fault party will try to minimize damages by offering you the lowest settlement amount possible.
Unfortunately, if you wait too long to get treatment or do not follow a treatment plan that the doctor puts together, you run the risk of being offered a lower settlement or none at all.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your attorney to win your case. For your best chance at receiving total compensation:
- Seek medical attention immediately following your accident
- Follow the instructions your medical doctors give you and never miss an appointment
- Keep detailed records of your accident and procedures
Personal Injury Laws in Georgia
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that insurance companies compensate accident victims for the damages and injuries they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit. If the suit is not filed within two years, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Speak with an Attorney Immediately after an Accident
Many people wait too long to seek legal help after an accident. Some think that they will not be able to afford the help of an experienced lawyer, and others believe they will be able to negotiate for settlement on their own.
There are several things you should keep in mind if you are considering Legal Action for a Personal Injury Case:
- The Lawyers at The Brown Firm work on a contingency fee basis. This means we do not charge upfront fees for our services. We only receive a payment if we win your case.
- Studies show that, on average, injured victims with proper legal representation receive a financial settlement that is more than 3x higher than victims who represent themselves.
- Settlement negotiations are a delicate process. Insurance companies employ adjusters who work full-time in accident injury cases. These adjusters are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, attorneys, medical experts, and more.
If you seek the help of an attorney right away, you will have a better chance to obtain the benefits you are owed.
The Brown Firm attorneys will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It is your attorney's job to handle all of the negotiations with the other party's insurance company. If an agreement cannot be made, your Brown Firm Attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
Our Firm Does Not Charge Up-Front Legal Fees
Many people avoid legal representation because they do not have the money to pay up-front for services.
At The Brown Firm, our attorneys do not charge up-front legal fees to begin helping with your case.
Our attorneys will receive payment when you receive a settlement from the insurance company. Our lawyers work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied. We promise to:
- Always do what is in your best interests. We maintain open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure our customers are satisfied and informed on their case details.
- Keep all discussions confidential. All details and conversations regarding your case are kept confidential. If you want your lawyer to disclose your case information to your spouse or other relatives, you must permit us to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case. If we receive a settlement offer, we will review the offer with you and give our recommendation as to how we think it is best to move forward.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Morningside-Lenox Park, Georgia
A Personal Injury Accident can cause devastating injuries. When you become injured because of someone else's carelessness, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
At the Brown Firm, our team of attorneys has the experience necessary to help accident victims recover damages.
Our lawyers are dedicated to making sure you receive the full benefits owed to you for the suffering you have endured.
If you were involved in an accident that was not your fault, do not hesitate to contact our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys at The Brown Firm for legal help. Click the link below to partner with our lawyers, who proudly serve the Morningside-Lenox Park community.