Were you injured in an accident that wasn't your fault in Lakewood Heights, GA?
If you were involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligent actions you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
The Attorneys at The Brown Firm have many years of experience helping the hurt obtain the compensation that they are owed after being involved in a Personal Injury Accident.
It is our goal to help each client receive the benefits they deserve after becoming hurt in an accident that wasn't their fault.
Our experienced attorneys provide free consultations to all accident victims. We will speak with you about the details of your case and let you know how we can best assist with the recovery of your losses.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Lakewood Heights Car Accident Lawyers today.
Click below to schedule your free appointment with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys serving Lakewood Heights, GA today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Contact a Medical Expert After Your Accident
When you are involved in an accident it's very important for your health and your lawsuit to be seen by a medical professional within the first 24-48 hours after the accident.
The other at-fault party's insurance company will be looking for any reason to try and minimize the damages that you suffered and to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
Unfortunately, when you wait to seek medical care, the insurance company will use this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of money they offer you during the settlement process.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your attorney to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of personal injury accidents are compensated for the injuries and damages that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit and obtain compensation. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Do Not Wait to Speak with a Laywer
People often wait to seek the help of a lawyer because they do not believe they will be able to afford legal help, while others believe they can negotiate for a settlement on their own.
When you are involved in a PI Accident it's important to remember the following:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement of more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The quicker you seek the help of an attorney, the better chance you will have at obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
When you hire an attorney from The Brown Firm, we will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It will be up to your attorney to handle all of the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
If You Don't Win, You Don't Pay
There are many people who avoid speaking with an attorney after an accident because they do not want to be charged with extensive legal fees before any services are performed.
At The Brown Firm, we never charge any up-front fees for our legal services. We will begin helping with your case and continue to work until your case is won before we receive any money.
Our lawyers will get paid when they have won a settlement for their clients. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
After being involved in a Personal Injury Accident you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
Do not try to handle a lawsuit on your own, you run the risk of losing the only opportunity you have at compensation when you do not understand the complicated legal system.
Having a lawyer on your side who knows the laws and has the experience handling the insurance companies will give you a much better chance of being able to receive the full amount of money that you are owed for your losses.
The Brown Firm Attorneys have been representing accident victims for over 30 years. We have the training and knowledge to help win your case. 👍
If you were hurt in an accident that wasn't your fault, all it takes is one click below to schedule your free consultation with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys serving Lakewood Heights, GA today.