Were you involved in an accident in Keller, GA that was not your fault and need to speak with a lawyer?
If you were hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal representation to help you deal with the complexities of your situation.
People who are involved in a PI accident often suffer from both physical and emotional injuries, along with financial hardships.
If you were injured in an accident you deserve to be compensated for the pain that you have suffered.
The Brown Firm Attorneys have been helping the hurt receive the compensation that they deserve for over 30 years. We have the training and skills to help accident victims obtain all of the benefits that they deserve.
If you happened to be in a car accident, contact our Keller Car Accident Lawyers today.
We offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case. If you were injured in an accident, click below to schedule an appointment with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Keller, Ga today.
The Brown Firm Attorneys will Protect the Rights of Personal Injury Accident Victims
- Car Accidents that lead to life-altering suffering, such as Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Wrongful Death due to Auto Accidents, premises liability, or medical negligence.
- Motorcycle Accidents that result in Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash or severe back injuries.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents from exhausted drivers, improperly maintained equipment, and violations of highway traffic and general safety laws.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, surgical errors, childbirth mistakes, Birth Injuries, nursing errors and prescription drug mistakes.
- Work Injuries from minor injuries to severe and chronic injuries that never disappear.
Why You Need Medical Treatment After a PI Accident
When you are involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, it is strongly suggested that you seek medical care within the first 24-48 hours of the accident.
Regardless of how you are feeling immediately afterward, seeing a doctor is your best chance at protecting not only your legal rights but also ensuring that you do not have any underlying injuries.
Having your injuries documented by a medical expert can be incredibly valuable when it comes to filing a lawsuit and obtaining compensation for your injuries.
Our attorneys recommend the following:
- Immediately seek the care of a medical expert a
- Do not skip any appointments
- Always follow the recommendation of the doctor to the best of your ability
Georgia's Personal Injury System and What You Need to Know
The Personal Injury System in Georgia allows the injured to be compensated financially after suffering harm that was caused on behalf of someone else's careless actions.
Personal Injury cases in Georgia allow for a two-year statute of limitations that you can file a lawsuit.
It's important to contact an experienced attorney quickly after the accident occurs if you want to obtain all of the benefits that you deserve.
Contact An Expert Personal Injury Lawyer in Keller, Georgia
Many people unknowingly make the mistake of waiting to hire an attorney after being involved in an accident because they are stressed and worried that they won't be able to afford the legal fees.
The Brown Firm makes it their goal to help all accident victims by:
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means our Firm does not ask you to provide money up-front. We fight diligently to win your case, and if we do not succeed, we do not get paid. Our attorneys receive compensation when you receive a settlement. It's as simple as that.
- According to studies, injured victims who choose to be represented y a Personal Injury Lawyer receive settlements three times higher than individuals who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a difficult and long drawn out process, consider the fact that an insurance adjusters full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, medical experts, etc.
When you hire a personal injury attorney, your chances of obtaining the compensation that you are owed will be much easier.
The Brown Firm Attorneys will complete a thorough investigation into your accident, and if necessary, they will hire medical experts to oversee your injury documentation.
It will be up to your lawyer to handle the negotiation process with the negligent party's insurance company. If an agreement cannot be met, your lawyer will be prepared to take your case to trial.
If your case does go to trial, it will be up to the judge or jury to determine the amount of compensation that you will receive.
The Brown Firm does not Charge Up-Front Legal Fees
There are many law firms out there that will charge up-front fees before they begin any legal work, which is why many people are hesitant to contact a lawyer for help.
At The Brown Firm, we do not charge any up-front legal fees for services. This helps to take the financial stress out of an already stressful situation.
Our lawyers only receive compensation when you obtain an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability because we know you will have questions and concerns and we want to be there for you. Your best interests are our number one priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions and details you provide are kept completely confidential. For your relatives or spouse to find out information, you must give us full permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will immediately contact you and discuss the offer. We will provide our recommendation and insight into whether or not you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
If you were involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, it will be in your best interest to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
Our accident attorneys have been helping the innocent receive the compensation that they deserve for over 30 years.
It's important to act quickly, and there is no reason not too. Our attorneys offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your accident. 👍
One-click is all it takes to schedule an appointment with Keller, Georgia's Personal Injury Accident Attorneys today.