Were you involved in an accident in Greenbriar, GA that was caused by someone else's negligence?
If you are suffering from an injury that was not your fault, you will need the help of an experienced Personal Injury Attorney.
The attorneys at our firm have been helping victims of PI Accidents for over 30 years.
Our lawyers have the training and experience to help you obtain the compensation that you are owed for the injuries and damages that you suffered.
The Brown Firm Attorneys are dedicated to helping each client with their accident case. We understand the difficulties that come with being involved in an accident, and handling a lawsuit without legal help can be detrimental for one's case.
Our lawyers offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with the recovery of your losses.
If you were injured in a car accident, contact our Greenbriar Car Accident Lawyers today.
If you were involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, click below to schedule an appointment with our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Greenbriar, GA today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
The Importance of Medical Care after a PI Accident
When you are involved in a personal injury accident that wasn't your fault, it's not only important for your health but also your PI Lawsuit to seek immediate medical attention.
The insurance company of the person who caused the accident will be looking for any reason to minimize the damages that occurred, and they will try to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
By waiting too long to seek medical care, you run the risk of being offered a much lower settlement or none at all.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your PI Attorney to win your case. Keep in mind:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Personal Injury Laws in Georgia
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of accidents are compensated by the insurance company for the damages and injuries that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Speak with an Attorney Immediately after a PI Accident
Many people make the mistake of waiting too long to seek the help of a lawyer after an accident occurs. Some people think that they will not be able to afford the help of an experienced lawyer, while others believe they will be able to negotiate for settlement on their own.
There are several things you should keep in mind after a Personal Injury Accident:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
It's important to keep in mind, the faster you seek the help of an attorney, the better chances you will have at obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
The Brown Firm attorneys will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It is up to your attorney to handle the negotiations with the at-fault party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
The Brown Firm Does Not Charge any Up-Front Legal Fees for Services
Many people avoid legal help because they do not have the money to pay up-front fees for legal services.
The Brown Firm Attorneys do not charge any up-front fees for legal services. Our lawyer works diligently to win you the maximum amount of money that you deserve. We get paid when you obtain a settlement.
Our Attorneys promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Greenbriar, Georgia
When you are involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
Trying to do this on your own can be very difficult. Without the help of an experienced lawyer, it can be nearly impossible to obtain the amount of money that you are owed.
Our attorneys have the necessary knowledge, training, and skills to help you with your lawsuit. 👍
We are committed to helping each client every step of the way and we make ourselves available to answer any questions that you may have regarding your case.
One-click below is all it takes to schedule a free consultation with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys serving Greenbriar, GA today.