Are you the victim of an accident that wasn't your fault in Grant Park, GA?
If you were involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligence, you will need to contact an experienced local Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
Becoming injured in an accident can cause unwanted financial hardships along with physical and emotional injuries. You should not be left to handle this difficult time alone.
When you are injured as a result of someone else's careless actions, it's important to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
The Brown Firm Lawyers have many years of experience representing those who have been injured by another person's careless actions. Our attorneys have the experience and skills to help accident victims obtain the compensation that they are owed for their suffering.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Grant Park Car Accident Lawyers today.
Our attorneys offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist victims during this difficult time.
Click below to schedule a free consultation with the Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Grant Park, GA today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Getting Medical Treatment After A PI Accident
When you are involved in an accident it's crucial not only for your health but for your lawsuit to make sure that you receive immediate medical attention.
The insurance company of the person who caused the accident will be looking for an opportunity to minimize the damages of the accident and to offer the lowest settlement amount possible.
Unfortunately, if you wait to get treatment, or do not follow your chiropractor's or doctor's instructions for care, the insurance company will use this as an excuse to reduce the amount of money that they offer you during the settlement process.
The longer you wait to seek treatment, the harder it will be for your lawyer to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Georgia's Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that accident victims are compensated by the insurance company for the damages and injuries that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Do Not Wait to Speak with a local Grant Park Attorney
There are many reasons why people end up waiting to seek legal help after an accident.
Some people don't think they will be able to afford an attorney, while others may believe that they are capable of handling a lawsuit on their own.
After being involved in an accident there are some things that you should keep in mind:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive a payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement of more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The faster you seek the help of an accident lawyer, the better chance you will have at getting the settlement amount that you deserve.
Our attorneys will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your settlement, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It is up to your attorney to handle all of the negotiation processes with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge any Up-Front Fees
Many people will avoid speaking with an attorney because they do not have the money to pay extensive legal fees.
At The Brown Firm, we do not charge any up-front fees for our services. Our attorneys get paid when they have helped you receive an agreeable amount of money during the settlement process.
Your attorney will work diligently to ensure that your needs are completely satisfied and we promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Contact Our Expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Grant Park, Georgia
If you are the victim of an accident in Grant Park, GA, you will need to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
Do not hesitate to contact legal help after becoming involved in a PI Accident. It is much easier to obtain the compensation that you are owed with the help of an experienced attorney. 👍
The Brown Firm lawyers are committed to helping accident victims every step of the way. With over 30 years of experience representing PI Accident victims, our lawyers are prepared to help win your case.
One-Click below is all it takes to schedule an appointment today with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Grant Park, GA.