PERSONAL INJURY LAWYER IN GARDEN HILLS, GEORGIA
Were you involved in a Personal Injury Accident in Garden Hills, Georgia?
If you are suffering from an injury that occurred because of someone else's negligent actions, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
The best chance you have at obtaining the compensation that you deserve is to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
The Lawyers at The Brown Firm have many years of experience helping the hurt receive compensation for their losses.
With the help of an attorney who has experience handling PI lawsuits, you can rest assured that your case will be in the best hands.
It's important to contact an experienced attorney as quickly as possible after the accident occurs. Our lawyers offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case.
Click the link below to schedule an appointment with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in Garden Hill, Georgia today.
The Brown Firm Attorneys will Protect Personal Injury Accident Victims in Garden Hills, Georgia
- Car Accidents that lead to life-altering suffering, such as Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Wrongful Death due to Auto Accidents, premises liability, or medical negligence.
- Motorcycle Accidents that result in Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash or severe back injuries.
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents from exhausted drivers improperly maintained equipment and violations of highway traffic and general safety laws.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, surgical errors, childbirth mistakes, Birth Injuries, nursing errors and prescription drug mistakes.
- Work Injuries from minor injuries to severe and chronic injuries that never disappear.
The Importance Of Receiving Medical Care After An Accident
When you are involved in an accident of any kind we strongly urge you to seek medical care as quickly as possible.
Even if you feel okay after the accident, it's still important to be properly diagnosed and treated by a medical professional. A medical doctor will be able to uncover any underlying injuries that you may have suffered from, such as whiplash. Some injuries can take days or weeks for symptoms to show, so having them diagnosed early will help prevent long-term chronic pain conditions.
Also, having medical documentation can prove to be incredibly valuable during your legal case when it comes to receiving compensation.
Our attorneys recommend keeping the following in your mind:
- Immediately seek the care of a medical expert
- Do not skip any appointments
- Always follow the recommendation of the doctor to the best of your ability
Georgia's Personal Injury System
The Personal Injury System in the great state of Georgia allows the injured to be compensated financially after suffering harm due to someone else's reckless or negligent actions.
Personal Injury cases allow for a two-year statute of limitations that you can have a lawsuit filed.
It's critical to contact an attorney as soon as possible after an accident occurs so they can begin the investigation process and start your case.
Don't Hesitate To Hire An Experienced Attorney
Many people wait to hire exceptional legal help after an accident because they are worried about paying excessive up-front fees.
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means our Firm does not ask you to pay any money up-front. We fight diligently to win your case, and if we do not succeed, we do not get paid. Our attorneys receive compensation when you receive an agreeable settlement. It's as simple as that.
- According to studies, injured victims who choose to be represented y a Personal Injury Lawyer receive settlements three times higher than individuals who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a difficult and long drawn out process, consider the fact that an insurance adjusters full-time job is handling accident and injury cases. The adjuster will be backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, medical experts, and so forth.
Speaking with an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer sooner rather than later will only maximize the amount of compensation you can receive.
The Attorneys at The Brown Firm complete a thorough investigation into your accident, and if necessary, they will hire medical experts to oversee your the documentation of your injuries.
Your lawyer will handle all of the discussions and negotiations with the at-fault party's insurance company, and if an agreement cannot be met, your lawyer will already be prepared to take your case to trial.
In the off chance that your case does have to go to trial, it will then be the responsibility of the judge or jury to determine the compensation that you are owed.
The Brown Firm does not Charge Up-Front Fees
There are many Firms and Attorneys out there that charge legal fees before they will begin any work. Our attorneys understand accidents that by being involved in an accident, you are already undergoing a stressful situation, why add up-front fees to that?
The Brown Firm does not charge up-front fees for legal services but instead will work on a contingency fee basis. That means we only get paid if you get paid.
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability because we know you will have questions and concerns and we want to be there for you. Your best interest is our number one priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions and details that you provide are kept completely confidential. For your relatives or spouse to find out information, you must give us full permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will immediately contact you and discuss the offer. We will provide our recommendation and insight into whether or not you should accept the offer, and if not, we will explain why.
If you were involved in a Personal Injury Accident in Garden Hills, GA, contacting expert legal help is the best solution if you want to obtain the compensation that you are owed.
Our accident lawyers have been helping the injured in Georgia with their PI Lawsuits for over 30 years.
If you were injured in an accident that was not your fault, click on the link below to schedule an appointment with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Garden Hills, Georgia today.