Were you hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else's careless actions?
If you are the victim of an accident, you will need the help of an experienced Personal Injury Attorney if you want to obtain the compensation that you are owed.
The Brown Firm Attorneys have been representing accident victims for over 30 years. We have the resources and experience to help PI Accident victims obtain the compensation that they are owed for their losses.
Trying to handle a lawsuit alone is very difficult, especially if you do not have a deep understanding of the law.
With the help of an attorney, you can rest assured that your accident case will be in the best hands.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our East Atlanta Village Car Accident Lawyers today.
Our lawyers offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case. Click below to schedule your appointment with our Top Personal Injury Attorneys in East Atlanta Village, GA today.
The Brown Firm Attorneys will Protect your Legal Rights After a Personal Injury Accident
- Car Accidents that lead to life-altering suffering, such as Spinal Cord Injuries and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Wrongful Death due to Auto Accidents, premises liability, or medical negligence.
- Motorcycle Accidents that result in Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash or severe back injuries.
- Premises Liability or Slip and Fall Injuries at a business.
- Truck Accidents from exhausted drivers, improperly maintained equipment, and violations of highway traffic and general safety laws.
- Medical Malpractice and Medical Negligence, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, surgical errors, childbirth mistakes, Birth Injuries, nursing errors and prescription drug mistakes.
- Work Injuries from minor injuries to severe and chronic injuries that never disappear.
Medical Treatment After a PI Accident
When you become the victim of a Personal Injury Accident, it is strongly suggested that you seek medical treatment within the first 24-48 hours of the accident.
Regardless of how you feel after the accident, it's still crucial to be seen by a medical professional as quickly as possible. Some injuries do not present symptoms until hours or days after the accident, but an experienced doctor will be able to diagnose and treat any underlying injuries before you notice any pain.
Having your injuries documented by a medical professional can be incredibly valuable when it comes to filing a lawsuit and obtaining compensation.
Our attorneys recommend the following:
- Immediately seek the care of a medical expert a
- Do not skip any appointments
- Always follow the recommendation of the doctor to the best of your ability
Georgia's Personal Injury System
The Personal Injury System in Georgia allows the injured to be compensated after being involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligent behavior.
Personal Injury cases in Georgia allow for a two-year statute of limitations that you can file a lawsuit.
It's important to contact an experienced attorney quickly after the accident occurs if you want to obtain all of the benefits that you deserve.
The Brown Firm does not Charge Up-Front Legal Fees
There are many law firms that will charge extensive legal fees before they will begin any work. This is why many people are hesitant to contact an attorney for legal help.
At The Brown Firm, our lawyers do not charge any up-front fees for our legal services. This helps to take the financial stress out of an already stressful situation.
Our lawyers only receive compensation when you obtain an agreeable amount during the settlement process.
- Our lawyers work for you: We offer open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability because we know you will have questions and concerns and we want to be there for you. Your best interests are our number one priority.
- All discussions remain confidential: All discussions and details you provide are kept completely confidential. For your relatives or spouse to find out information, you must give us full permission to do so.
- We will always ask permission before settling your case: If a settlement offer is received we will immediately contact you and discuss the offer. We will provide our recommendation and insight into whether or not you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Many people unknowingly make the mistake of waiting too long to hire an attorney after being involved in an accident because they are stressed and worried that they won't be able to afford legal help.
The Brown Firm makes it their goal to help accident victims by:
- The Brown Firm operates on a contingency basis; this means our Firm does not ask you to provide money up-front. We fight diligently to win your case, and if we do not succeed, we do not get paid. Our attorneys receive compensation when you receive a settlement. It's as simple as that.
- According to studies, injured victims who choose to be represented y a Personal Injury Lawyer receive settlements three times higher than individuals who are not represented.
- Negotiating a settlement is a difficult and long drawn out process, consider the fact that an insurance adjuster's full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. He or she is backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, medical experts, etc.
When you hire a personal injury attorney, you will have a much better chance of obtaining the compensation that you are owed.
The Brown Firm will complete a thorough investigation into the accident, and if necessary, they will hire medical experts to oversee the documentation of your injuries.
Your PI Attorney will handle the negotiation process with the negligent party's insurance company. If an agreement cannot be met, your lawyer will be prepared to take your case to trial.
If your case does go to trial, it will be up to the judge or jury to determine the amount of compensation that you will receive.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in East Atlanta Village, Georgia
If you were involved in an accident and believe that is was caused by someone else's careless actions, you will need to notify an experienced attorney for legal help.
Do not put off seeking legal help after being involved in an accident that was not your fault.
Let our experienced PI Attorneys help you receive the compensation that you are owed. 👍
Click below to schedule a free consultation with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in East Atlanta Village, Georgia today.