Were you involved in an accident that was caused by someone else's careless actions near Candler-McAfee, Ga?
If you were hurt because of someone else's negligent actions, it is best to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
When you are involved in an accident that is not your fault, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
The Brown Firm Team of Personal Injury Attorneys have years of experience helping the injured obtain the benefits they deserve for the pain and suffering they have endured.
Our team of attorneys has helped Personal Injury Accident victims with their cases for over 30 years. We have the training and experience necessary to help you obtain the full benefits you are owed for your suffering.
Click below to schedule a Free Consult with the Best Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Candler-McAfee, GA today.
The Brown Firm Represents Candler-McAfee Victims of:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injury
- Car, Motorcycle, and Truck Accidents that result in life-altering conditions such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Spinal Cord Injury, Severe Back Pain and Severe Whiplash.
- Work-Related Injuries, from minor accidents to chronic, lifelong conditions.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Seek Medical Treatment After a Personal Injury Accident
When you are involved in a Personal Injury Accident, it is very important to both your health and your lawsuit that you are seen by a medical professional as quickly as possible, preferably within 24-48 hours of the accident.
The at-fault party's insurance company will be looking for a reason to minimize the damages that you suffered and will offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
Unfortunately, when you wait to seek medical treatment, the insurance company will use this as an opportunity to reduce the amount of money they offer you during the settlement process.
The longer you wait to see a doctor, the harder it will be for your attorney to prove your case.
After an Accident, it is Critical that You:
- Seek Medical Attention Immediately after Your Accident.
- Follow the Doctor's Orders and Do Not Miss an Appointment.
- Keep Records of Your Accident and Medical Procedures.
Georgia's Personal Injury Laws
The Personal Injury Legal System in Georgia exists to help victims of personal injury accidents recover compensation for the injuries and damages they suffered.
In Georgia, Personal Injury Accident victims have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit and obtain compensation. If the lawsuit is not filed in two years, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Speak with an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney
People often wait to seek legal help because they do not believe they can cover the cost of an attorney. Others try to negotiate for a settlement without one.
Crucial information to your Personal Injury Case:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our legal services. We will receive payment if we win your case.
- Studies show that injured victims with proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement up to 3x higher than those who do not.
- Insurance companies hire insurance adjusters who work tirelessly on accident and injury cases. These companies are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, and more, putting people who try to represent themselves against insurance companies at an extreme disadvantage.
The faster you seek the help of a PI Lawyer, the better chance you will have at obtaining the full amount of benefits that you are owed.
When you hire an attorney from The Brown Firm, we will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation for your losses.
It will be up to your lawyer to handle the negotiation process with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge any Up-Front Legal Fees
There are many people who avoid speaking with an attorney after an accident because they do not want to be charged with extensive legal fees before they receive any services.
At The Brown Firm, we never charge any up-front fees for our legal services. We will work on your case, and win your case before we receive any money. 👍
Our lawyers get paid after they have won a settlement for a client. We work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied. We promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are satisfied and understand the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All information and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you want your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and give our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Candler McAfee, Georgia
After becoming the victim of a Personal Injury Accident near Candler-McAfee, GA, it is crucial to seek out an attorney who can help you obtain the benefits that you deserve for your suffering.
At The Brown Firm, our experienced lawyers work diligently to help you obtain the compensation that you are owed for the injuries and damages related to your accident.
When you are involved in an accident that is not your fault, do not try to handle a lawsuit on your own. You only have one chance at obtaining the compensation that you deserve, and when you try to do it alone, you run the risk of being offered a much lower settlement than you deserve.
Let our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Candler-McAfee, GA help you. One-click is all it takes to schedule a Free Consultation at The Brown Firm today.