Are you suffering from an injury that occurred in a Personal Injury Accident in Bankhead, GA?
It's important to contact an experienced PI Attorney when you become injured in an accident that was caused by someone else's negligent actions.
At The Brown Firm, our attorneys understand the complications that come with filing a lawsuit and obtaining compensation. You should not have to go through this difficult time alone.
When you have the help of a lawyer, you have a much better chance of obtaining the maximum amount of compensation that you are owed for your pain and suffering.
Our Attorneys have decades of experience representing those who have been injured as a result of someone else's carelessness.
If you happened to be injured in a car accident, contact our Bankhead Car Accident Lawyers today.
We offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your case. Click below to schedule a free consultation with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Bankhead, Georgia today.
The Brown Firm represents those who have been involved in:
- Wrongful Death as a result of Personal Injury.
- Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
- Car Accidents resulting in life-altering damages including Traumatic Brain Injury and Spinal Cord Injuries.
- Motorcycle Accidents, including Traumatic Brain Injuries, Spinal cord injuries, Whiplash, and severe back pain.
- Work-Related Injuries from minor injuries that heal in days to chronic injuries that last a lifetime.
- Truck Accidents from improperly maintained vehicles, tired drivers, and violations of highway traffic and safety laws.
- Medical Negligence and Medical Malpractice, including injuries related to misdiagnosis, childbirth mistakes, surgical errors, prescription drug errors, and nursing mistakes.
Medical Care After A Personal Injury Accident
When you are involved in an accident it's crucial for your health and lawsuit to be seen by a medical professional within the first 24-48 hours of the accident.
The other party's insurance company will be looking for reasons to minimize the damages that you suffered and to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
Unfortunately, when you wait to seek medical treatment, or do not follow your physician's instructions for care, the insurance company will use this as an opportunity to reduce the total amount of money that they offer.
The longer you wait to seek medical treatment, the harder it will be for your attorney to prove your case. It's important to always:
- See a medical professional immediately after an accident
- Follow your doctor's instructions and never miss an appointment
- Keep track of your records and procedures
Georgia's Personal Injury Laws
The purpose of the personal injury legal system in Georgia is to ensure that victims of personal injury accidents are compensated for the injuries and damages that they suffered.
Personal Injury Accident victims in Georgia have a two-year Statute of Limitations to file a lawsuit and obtain compensation. If the lawsuit is not filed within this time frame, law firms and courts will refuse to hear the case.
Do Not Wait to Speak with a PI Attorney
There are many reasons why people will wait to speak with an attorney after an accident occurs.
Some people don't think they will be able to afford legal help, and others believe they can negotiate for a settlement on their own.
When you are involved in an accident it's important to remember the following:
- The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis; meaning there are no upfront fees for our services. We only receive a payment if we win your case.
- Studies have shown that injured victims who have proper legal representation receive an average financial settlement of more than 3x higher than those who do not.
- Negotiating a settlement is a delicate process, as the insurance companies hire insurance adjusters, whose full-time job is dealing with accidents and injury cases. They are backed by professional investigators, vocational specialists, a team of attorneys, medical experts, etc.
The quicker you seek the help of an attorney, the better chance you will have at obtaining the compensation that you deserve.
When you hire an attorney from The Brown Firm, we will review the details of your case, determine if you are entitled to a financial settlement, estimate the value of your case, and draft a demand letter to the insurance company of the negligent party asking for compensation.
It will be up to your attorney to handle all of the negotiations with the other party's insurance company, and if for some reason an agreement cannot be met, your attorney will be prepared to take your case to trial.
We Do Not Charge any Up-Front Fees
There are many people will avoid speaking with an attorney after an accident because they do not want to be charged extensive fees for legal help.
The Brown Firm Attorneys do not charge any up-front fees for services.
Our lawyers get paid when they have won a settlement for their clients. They work diligently to ensure that each client's needs are completely satisfied and promise to:
- Always do what is in the client's best interest: We provide open communication with our clients and 24/7 availability to ensure they are happy and informed on the details of their case.
- Keep All discussions Confidential: All details and discussions regarding your case are kept confidential. If you wish for your lawyer to disclose any information to your spouse or other relatives, you must give us permission to do so.
- Ask permission before settling a case: If a settlement offer is received from the defendant, we will review the offer with you and provide our recommendation on whether you should accept the offer, and if not, explain why.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Bankhead, Georgia
If you are suffering from an injury that occurred in Bankhead, GA, you deserve to be compensated for your suffering.
Do not hesitate to contact legal help after becoming injured in an accident that wasn't your fault.
Our experienced lawyers at The Brown Firm have been helping the injured receive the benefits that they deserve for over 30 years. We have the experience and training to help you obtain the maximum amount of compensation that you are owed for your suffering. 👍
If you were hurt in a PI accident, one-click below is all it takes to speak with our expert Personal Injury Attorneys in Bankhead, GA today.