Are you suffering from an injury that you sustained in a car accident in Roswell, Georgia?
If you were involved in a motor vehicle accident, let the car accident injury lawyers at the Brown Firm help you.
The attorneys at The Brown Firm specializes in representing the victims of car accidents.
Our lawyers have over 30 years of experience helping those injured due to someone else's carelessness. We offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your accident case.
If you were hurt in a car wreck in Roswell, GA, schedule your free consultation with our car accident attorneys today with one click below.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON CAR ACCIDENT INJURIES?
Being involved in an auto accident can cause serious injuries, such as:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Internal Bleeding
- Broken Bones
- Low Back Injuries
- Bruises and Lacerations
- Traumatic Brain Injuries
Regardless of what type of injury you have suffered, it's crucial to make sure you receive a thorough exam and diagnosis after a car crash.
If your injuries result from an accident involving a semi-truck, contact the Roswell truck accident lawyers to get the compensation you deserve.
Some accident injuries are apparent immediately after the accident, but others, such as whiplash, are not. Whiplash can cause extreme pain and long-term suffering if left untreated.
It's always advisable to seek medical attention within 24-48 hours of the accident. Not only does this help prevent long-term suffering, but it also benefits your claim. The sooner you are diagnosed and treated, the harder it will be for the insurance company to try and deny your claim.
IMPORTANT STEPS TO FOLLOW AFTER A CAR CRASH
When a car accident occurs due to someone else's carelessness, you deserve compensation for any expenses that accumulate as a direct result of the accident.
Follow these five steps below to protect your legal rights after a car accident:
- Call the Police
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk to Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Hire an Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer
It's essential to seek medical treatment on the day of the accident. You run the risk of receiving full compensation for your injuries if you wait too long after the car accident occurs. A gap in medical treatment could result in the denial of your claim.
Having your injuries documented by a medical professional is crucial for your case. Even if you believe you were not injured in the accident, it is still advised that you seek medical treatment.
One of the most common injuries that will present symptoms hours or days after an accident is whiplash. A medical professional will be able to diagnose and treat the injury before it becomes worse.
Common symptoms of whiplash include:
- Lack of Mental Acuity
- Neck Pain and Soreness
- Blurred Vision
- Upper Back Pain
7 COMMON REASONS FOR CAR ACCIDENTS TO OCCUR
One of the most common reasons for motor vehicle accidents to occur has to do with distracted driving.
Distracted driving can take various forms, such as:
- Programming a GPS
- Drinking and Eating
- Applying Makeup
- Talking on the Phone
- Drinking and Driving
- Changing the Radio Station
If you were injured in a car accident in Roswell, GA, and believe a distracted driver caused it, you will need to contact a personal injury attorney for legal help.
HOW CAN AN AUTO ACCIDENT ATTORNEY HELP ME?
When you hire a car accident attorney from The Brown Firm, you get a team dedicated to helping you receive the compensation you deserve.
Your Roswell lawyer will complete the following:
- Scheduling a free consultation to discuss the nature of your car accident case and the compensation opportunities
- Reviewing your compensation opportunities and settlement options
- Fully explaining your legal rights, so you understand
- Promptly returning your phone calls and emails
- Consistently updating you on the details of your case
Your lawyer will also be responsible for helping you receive compensation for the following:
- Quality of Life
- Property Damage
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Medical Expenses
TACTICS THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL USE TO TRY AND DENY YOUR CLAIM
- Offer a Fast Settlement: The insurance company will frequently try to offer you a settlement before knowing the full extent of the damages and injuries that occurred. If you agree to a settlement amount early on, you will not be able to request more money once you figure out how much you are owed.
- Place Blame on You: Often, the insurance company will try to get you to accept partial or complete responsibility for the accident over a recorded line. Make sure you do not speak with an insurance adjuster until you have talked with an attorney.
- Deny your Medical Claim: The insurance company will be looking for a reason to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible, which means they will do what they can to try and deny your medical expense claim. If you wait too long to seek treatment or miss prescribed appointments, they will try to offer you less money during the settlement process.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes that you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Hiring an attorney for legal representation is your best chance of getting the financial compensation you deserve after being involved in an accident that wasn't your fault.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO HIRE AN ACCIDENT LAWYER?
The Brown Firm accident attorneys work on a contingency fee. A contingency fee means that your lawyer will not require any up-front fees for services performed.
Your lawyer will also sign a medical lien with your doctor's office so that you can receive all of the treatment and therapy you need to recover without worrying about paying out-of-pocket.
Your attorney fees and medical expenses are paid once your case is won. The attorney will collect their fees and pay for the medical bills with money from the settlement. You then get the remainder of the settlement amount.
The Brown Firm works on a contingency fee basis so that everyone involved in an accident that wasn't their fault receives expert legal advice regardless of their financial status.
ADDITIONAL PRACTICE AREAS AT THE BROWN FIRM
The Brown Firm attorneys also have experience providing expert legal advice to victims of the following:
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Work Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
Always contact an attorney for legal advice after being involved in an accident caused by someone else's negligent actions, since their insurance company does not have your best interest in mind. If you want someone to protect your rights, hire an attorney. Your lawyer is dedicated to making sure you receive the benefits you deserve.
CONTACT OUR EXPERIENCED CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS IN ROSWELL, GEORGIA
If you were involved in a car accident in Roswell, GA, you need the help of a personal injury attorney. Our lawyers have the experience and skills to help car accident victims with their injury cases.
We also have a team of motorcycle accident lawyers in Roswell, GA, who can help if a negligent driver hit you on your motorcycle.
We offer a free consultation to see how we can best assist with your injury case. Click below to speak with an experienced Roswell car accident lawyer today.