If you were involved in a Car Accident in Reynodstown, GA, that was not your fault, it's important to contact an experienced Personal Injury Attorney for legal help.
Being involved in a car crash can cause very serious injuries and damages. When you're hurt in an accident that was caused by someone else's reckless driving, you deserve to be compensated for your losses.
The Brown Firm has a team of experienced lawyers who work diligently to make sure you receive the compensation that you are owed for your losses.
Handling a car accident claim on your own can be very difficult, especially if you do not have experience negotiating with the insurance company. Insurance companies do their best to pay out as little as possible in an accident claim.
When you hire an attorney to help fight for your legal rights, they will make sure that you're not taken advantage of, and that you receive the compensation that you deserve for your suffering.
Our Car Accident Attorneys serving Reynoldstown, GA, offer a free consultation. Click below to schedule your appointment today.
What to do After a Car Accident in Reynoldstown, Georgia
If you were injured in a car accident that was not your fault, follow the steps below to protect your legal rights:
- Call The Police
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk To Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Hire A Personal Injury Attorney
It's important that you are seen by a medical professional as soon as possible after the accident occurs, even if you do not feel immediately injured.
There are several injuries that can take hours or days to present symptoms. However, an experienced doctor will be able to diagnose and treat the injuries before they can become worse.
If your injuries are the result of a collision with a semi-truck, contact our Reynoldstown Truck Accident Lawyers, with over three decades of experience, they can get you the compensation you deserve.
If you wait too long to seek medical care after an accident, you could potentially hurt your claim for two reasons:
- Insurance adjusters will try to argue that your injuries aren't as extensive as alleged.
- Your injuries aren't a direct result from the automobile wreck.
Common Reasons Car Accidents Occur
Distracted Driving is one of the most common reasons people become involved in a car crash. There are several signs of distracted driving that will often lead to an accident:
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking on the Phone
- Applying Makeup
- Changing the Radio Station
- Texting while Driving
- Programming a GPS Device
If you believe your car accident occurred of someone else's careless driving, do not hesitate to contact an attorney for legal help.
Let our Car Accident Attorneys Near Reynoldsville, GA Assist with your Case
At The Brown Firm, we have an experienced team of Car Accident Attorneys who are committed to protecting your legal rights and helping you obtain the maximum amount of compensation that you deserve for your suffering.
Our experienced lawyers will evaluate your case and come up with an approach to make sure you get all the benefits that you deserve.
It is this unique customer service approach that sets us apart from other Car Accident Injury Law Firms in Georgia.
Our attorneys will assist you in any way possible by:
- Providing a Free Consultation to discuss the Nature and Compensation Opportunities of your Car Accident Case
- Returning Your Calls
- Making Sure You Fully Understand Your Legal Rights
- Providing You With Regular Case Updates
Our Car Accident Injury Attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve for the following damages:
- Property Damage
- Quality of Life
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
Tactics The Insurance Company Will Use to Try and Deny Your Claim
- Offer an Early Settlement: Insurance companies will often try to get you to agree to a settlement amount before you realize the extent of your injuries or the damages that happened. If you agree to this amount, you will not be given another opportunity later to get the compensation that you are owed.
- Place Blame on You: The insurance company will often have an adjuster call to get a recorded statement over the phone. The adjuster may try to get you to accept partial or complete responsibility for the accident. Do not give a recorded statement until you have consulted with an attorney.
- Claim that Your Injuries aren't from the Accident: The insurance company will often try to deny your medical expense claim, and they will have a much easier time doing this if you waited too long to seek treatment after the accident. To avoid this problem, make sure you get immediate medical protection.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes that you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Insurance companies are highly trained and skilled at using any tactic they can to get you to accept a lower settlement amount. It is their main goal to pay out as little money as possible during the settlement process.
If you want to protect your legal rights, make sure you hire an experienced car accident lawyer as quickly as possible.
How Much Does a Car Wreck Lawyer Cost?
The attorneys at The Brown Firm work on a contingency fee, which means there are no up-front fees for legal services.
When you contact our law office, you will be given a Free Consultation with one of our car accident lawyers. During your consultation, the lawyer will determine if they can help with your case. Once the lawyer agrees to help with your case, they will begin work immediately.
Throughout the entire legal process, you will never owe any money to your attorney, and they will not get paid unless you receive a settlement.
Once your case is won, the attorney will take their fees from the final settlement amount that you have been awarded.
Our accident attorneys work on a contingency fee basis so that every accident victim is given an opportunity to hire an attorney for expert legal representation regardless of their financial status at the time of the accident.
Contact Our Car Accident Lawyers Serving Reyoldstown, Georgia
If you are suffering from an injury that occurred in a Car Accident, never hesitate to contact legal help.
The Brown Firm has been representing accident victims for over 30 years. Our attorneys have the experience and dedication to help you obtain the compensation that you deserve.
We provide a free consultation to see how we can best assist with the recovery of your losses. It's important to act quickly after being involved in a car accident. The sooner you seek the help of an attorney, the sooner you can settle your case.
Click the link below to schedule a free consultation with our Best Car Accident Lawyers serving Reyoldstown, Ga today.