If you were involved in a Car Accident in Peachtree Hills, GA, and you believe the other driver's careless actions caused it, you will need the help of the experienced Brown Firm Car Accident Lawyers in getting the compensation you deserve for your suffering.
With the help of an attorney, you can rest assured that your case will be handled properly.
The Brown Firm has a team of Car Accident Lawyers who have been representing accident victims for over 30 years. We make sure your case receives the time and attention it deserves.
Handling a lawsuit without the help of an attorney can be extremely complicated, and the other party's insurance company will be looking for a reason to offer you the lowest settlement amount possible.
Without an attorney on your side, it can be very difficult to negotiate for a higher settlement.
Find out how our experienced Car Accident Attorneys serving Peachtree Hills, GA, can help with the recovery of your losses. With just one click, you can speak with one of our experienced attorneys and get the help you need.
Common Car Accident Injuries
Many different types of injuries can happen during a motor vehicle accident. Some of the most common, include:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Broken Bones
- Internal Bleeding
- Low Back Injuries
- Neck Injuries
- Lacerations and Bruises
- Knee Injuries
- Head Trauma
Whenever you're the victim of a car crash, make sure you seek immediate medical treatment. If you wait too long to seek medical care, you could end up suffering for a longer period of time, and you could have problems with the insurance company when it comes to filing a claim for compensation.
The sooner you are examined and treated, the easier it will be when you file a claim for compensation. Your attorney will make sure you get the medical care that you need to make a complete recovery.
If your injuries are the result of a collision with a semi-truck, contact our Peachtree Hills Truck Accident Lawyers to get the compensation you deserve.
Steps to Take after a Motor Vehicle Accident
When you are involved in a car accident that wasn't your fault, it's important to follow the steps below to protect your legal rights:
- Call The Police
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk To Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Attention
- Hire A Personal Injury Attorney
It's important to seek medical help within 24-48 hours after the accident occurs.
If you wait too long to seek medical care, you could potentially hurt your lawsuit for two reasons:
- Insurance adjusters will try to argue that your injuries aren't as extensive as alleged.
- Your injuries aren't a direct result of the automobile wreck.
Common Reasons Car Accidents Occur
One of the most common reasons people are involved in car accidents is due to distracted driving. There are several signs of distracted driving to look for when filing a personal injury claim:
- Eating or Drinking
- Talking on the Phone
- Applying Makeup
- Changing the Radio Station
- Texting while Driving
- Programming a GPS Device
If you believe the accident that you were involved in occurred because of a distracted driver, do not hesitate to contact an experienced Auto Accident Injury Attorney for legal help.
Our Experienced Car Accident Lawyers Can Help with your Case
Our Car Accident Attorneys work diligently to evaluate your case and establish the best approach to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Your Peachtree Hills Car Accident Lawyer will assist you in any way possible by:
- Providing a Free Consultation to discuss the Nature and Compensation Opportunities of your Car Accident Case
- Returning Your Calls
- Making Sure You Fully Understand Your Legal Rights
- Providing You With Regular Case Updates
We will help you get the compensation you deserve for the following damages:
- Property Damage
- Quality of Life
- Pain and Suffering
- Lost Wages
- Medical Bills
Tactics The Insurance Company Will Use to Try and Deny Your Claim
- Offer an Early Settlement: The insurance company will try to get you to agree to an early settlement before you are aware of the extent of the damages and injuries that occurred. If you agree to the settlement, you will not be given another opportunity to obtain the compensation that you deserve at a later date.
- Place Blame on You: In some cases, the insurance adjuster will try to get you to accept partial or complete responsibility over a recorded line. Make sure you do not make a recorded statement until you have spoken with an experienced attorney.
- Claim that Your Injuries aren't from the Accident: If you wait to seek treatment for your injuries, or if you miss appointments that the doctor prescribed, the insurance company will try to use this as a reason to deny your medical expense claim by saying that your injuries did not occur during the accident, or that you were not ask hurt as you claimed. To avoid this potential problem, make sure you get immediate medical treatment after being involved in an accident.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes that you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Insurance companies always have their interests in mind when it comes to offering you a settlement for your losses. They will do what they can to minimize your claim and offer you a much lower settlement amount than you deserve.
Your best chance at getting the compensation that you deserve is to contact an experienced attorney to handle your case.
How Much Does a Car Accident Lawyer Cost?
The Brown Firm's experienced team of attorneys work on a contingency fee, which means they do not get paid until your case is won.
When you come to our law firm, you will be given a Free Consultation with one of our car accident injury lawyers. During the consultation, the attorney will ask questions regarding your accident and determine whether or not they can take your case.
Once the attorney decides to handle your case, they will begin work immediately. It's in your attorney's best interest to help you get the maximum amount of compensation that you deserve in a timely manner. After your case is won, the attorney will take their legal fees for the settlement amount.
Our attorneys work on a contingency fee so that every accident victim is given a chance to receive expert legal advice regardless of their financial situation at the time of the accident.
The Brown Firm's Additional Practice Areas
At The Brown Firm, our experienced team of accident attorneys also have years of practice representing victims of the following:
- Truck Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bite Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Work Accidents
Regardless of what type of accident you were involved in, it's crucial to get the help of an attorney if you want to file a claim for compensation. It's very complicated to try and file a claim on your own, with the help of an attorney you have a much better chance at getting the full amount of money that you are owed.
Our law firm also has a team of expert Peachtree Hills Motorcycle Accident Lawyers who can help if you were involved in a bike crash that was caused by someone else's negligent driving.
The Brown Firm Attorneys have over 30 years of experience helping the hurt and injured with their accident cases. Get the help that you need by contacting our law office for a free consultation.
Contact our Peachtree Hills Car Accident Lawyers for Legal Help Today
When you are involved in a Car Accident that was not your fault, contact a Car Accident Lawyer for legal advice as soon as possible.
The Brown Firm attorneys will speak with you and find out if you have a case.
We will advise you on the steps you should take to protect your legal rights, and if you have not been seen by a medical expert, we can refer you to a doctor to begin treatment.
Once you hire an attorney and provide them with all of the details of your case, you can concentrate on your recovery and rest assured that your attorney will keep you updated with the proceedings of your case, and if there is anything you need to do, they will let you know.
Click the link below to speak with one of our experienced Car Accident Attorneys serving Peachtree Hills, GA today.