If you have suffered minor or severe injuries due to a car accident in McDonough, Georgia, you may be entitled to compensation. Our dedicated Accident Attorneys can help you receive the benefits you deserve for your pain and suffering.
Over the past decade, The Brown Firm has established itself as prominent trial attorneys, successfully winning injury cases and protecting victims' rights.
We are the leading Mcdonough Car Accident Lawyers with a staff dedicated to helping the people of Georgia who are suffering from an injury due to carelessness.
If your injuries occurred due to a semi-truck accident, our McDonough Truck Accident Lawyers can help you get the compensation you deserve.
Our Top Personal Injury Law Firm in McDonough is fully committed to protecting your legal and financial rights. With our firm's personal approach, you will know that your case is getting the right amount of time and attention that it fully deserves.
Let our experienced and aggressive car accident injury lawyers protect your interests so that you can concentrate on your health and recovery.
With just one click on the link below, you can speak with one of our expert car accident injury lawyers or call us today at 770-927-8991. Our Law Firm will provide you with a Free Case Evaluation to better understand how we can best assist with your car crash injury case.
STEPS YOU SHOULD TAKE AFTER A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT INJURY
Most automobile accident sufferers are entitled to some amount of compensation for injuries and damages. If you have been in a car wreck that was not your fault, it is essential to follow these tips:
- Call The Police
- Take Photographs of the Scene
- Talk To Potential Witnesses
- Seek Medical Treatment
- Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in McDonough, GA
You should seek prompt medical care following an automotive accident, even if you do not feel injured. Injuries often take days and even weeks to appear after being involved in a crash.
Whiplash is one of the most common injuries after an auto accident, and symptoms have an onset of 24 hours or longer. The symptoms of whiplash, low back and neck pain, headaches, and dizziness can be long-lasting medical issues and create further health problems later on in life if left untreated.
In recent years, the most common reasons people are involved in car accidents are distracted driving. Below is a list of common reasons drivers are distracted. Look for these signs when filing a personal injury claim against the negligent driver:
- Talking on the Phone
- Drinking or Eating
- Changing the Radio
- Applying Make-Up
- Programming a GPS
If the reckless actions of a distracted driver caused your car wreck, you should inform an experienced McDonough Car Accident Lawyer as soon as possible. This valuable information could potentially help you win your personal injury claim.
HOW OUR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS CAN BEST SERVE YOU!
Our Car Accident Injury Attorneys in McDonough, Georgia, will properly evaluate your particular circumstance and establish the best strategy based on your needs.
This dedicated and caring customer service approach sets us apart from other Personal Injury law firms in the state of Georgia.
The Brown Firm Attorneys will assist you by:
- Scheduling a Free Consultation to Discuss the Nature and Compensation Opportunities of your Car Accident Case
- Fully Explaining Your Legal Rights, So You Understand
- Promptly Returning Your Phone Calls
- Constantly Updating You on the Details of Your Case
Our Accident Injury Attorneys will help you get the financial compensation you deserve for the following damages:
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Medical Bills
- Property Damage
- Quality of Life
TACTICS THE INSURANCE COMPANY WILL USE TO TRY AND DENY YOUR CLAIM
- Offer a Quick Settlement: The insurance company will do what they can to get you to agree to a fast settlement. If you sign a paper agreeing to their settlement offer, you will not have the opportunity to hire an attorney or obtain more money later down the road.
- Shift Blame to You: It is not uncommon for the insurance adjuster to try and get you to admit partial or complete fault when they call to speak with you regarding the accident over a recorded line.
- Deny Your Claim for Medical Expense Compensation: If you wait to seek medical treatment after your accident, or if you miss appointments, the insurance company will try to get out of paying for your medical bills by saying your injuries didn't occur in the accident, or that you weren't as injured as you claimed.
- Delay: In some cases, the insurance company will take months to do anything in the hopes that you will accept their settlement offer or drop the claim altogether.
Insurance adjusters are highly trained and skilled at using any tactic they can to get you to accept a lower settlement amount. They will never have your best interest in mind when offering a settlement amount for your pain and suffering.
CONTACT GEORGIA'S PREMIER TEAM OF AUTO ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS
The Brown Firm prides itself on the fact that each of our valued clients has specific goals, and we listen carefully and strive to achieve those goals.
Whether those goals are to seek proper medical treatment, be compensated for time missed at work, or repair any damaged property, such as a destroyed vehicle, our firm works tirelessly to help you.
If you or a family member was involved in a car accident caused by the inattentive driving of another driver, our McDonough attorneys will fight for the financial compensation you deserve.
Our team of lawyers has more than 30 years of experience dealing with car accident injury cases in Georgia. Now that you have found the best legal team in Georgia, it is time to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case and how to win it!
Contact our Car Accident Attorneys in McDonough, Georgia, today to schedule a Free Consultation and start getting the results you deserve.